🔞i gave bunny my virginity

Jungkook continued looking around, checking out jimins place when he walked back up to jimin and smiled. "So where do you wanna cuddle ?"
"In my room, it's right over here " leading jungkook into his room jungkook plopped into jimins bed spreading out "ahhhh~ damn not gonna lie this bed is more comfy than mine is"

Jimin couldnt help but chuckle a bit. " well I dont mind you staying the night....i could use some company ". To jungkook jimin looked like a cute puppy begging for attention. " mm that's fine I'll stay with you tonight. Now get over her an warm me up "!

He pulled jimin towards him causing jimin to lose balance and land on jungkook laying ontop on him getting squeezed into a hug that felt comfortable and welcoming.

Jimin adjusted himself to get more comfortable he found himself hugging jungkook back. But as he hugged jungkook he couldnt help but think of yoongi and almost got worked up again but jimin didnt want to feel sad about anymore he wanted to move on from those feelings. He was considering letting jungkook fuck him but he was going back and forth for a sec in his mind.

Soon enough he was fantasizing about how it would feel if jungkook fucked him, a handsome sexy bad boy, theres no denying that he liked the idea and that caused him to get a little hard but not noticeably hard. "Oh shit I got lost in my thoughts! What if he notices my boner ! " jimin freaked out in his mind a bit.

Jimin pretended to yawn " ahhh I'm feeling sleepy I think it's time for bed" chuckling nervously he crawled up to his pillow without realizing jungkook was looking at his jimin ass as he crawled away, he wanted nothing more than to wreck jimin but he knew it wasnt gonna be that easy.

When jimin layed on his side he felt jungkooks finger tips walk from his outer thighs to his hips when his hand got slapped away and jimin jolted sitting up " what are you doing ?" Jimin asked in a bit of a panic.

" would you be mad if I kissed you ? " jimin went silent for a second. ".....i.....i..dont think I would" jimin figited with his fingers feeling nervous at the question.

Jungkook leaned closer to jimins face, " can I? "...."can you what ?" ..." can i kiss you~ "

He tried to gently push jungkook away with hesitation. " I-im not sure"

"Please~ just one~, I wanna know what those plump soft lips of yours taste like~ 

After thinking about it jimin lowered his hand " fine, you can kiss me " jungkook smirked and leaned forward slowely getting closer to jimins lips, although jimin was cowering backing into the headrest of his bed nervously, both of them making intense eye contact.

Jimin was sitting crisscross with his palms in his lap, jungkook was sitting on his knees leaning forward. Attaching their lips together in a soft kiss jungkook cupped jimins cheeks and kissed him. " mmm just as sweet as I thought, can i have some more baby~ "

" dont call me baby jungkook that makes me think of yoongi, and I'm not sure if anymore kissing happens....it could lead to something else..

"Im not yoongi, jimin and what's so wrong with that ? Come on  were both adults, oh wait! I'm not your type huh ?"

"Well it's not really about my type...its just that.....I never did any of that before...when it comes to sex.. we only planned on doing that together, in the future..."

" i dont believe that one bit jimin 😑 you amd yoongi were together too long for you guys to not have fucked"

" dont call me a liar you donkey, me and yoongi didnt care to have sex yet we were waiting til later in our life for that becuase we just loved eachother " hmph!