the give in to international playboii bunny

The day was turning into night when jimin decided he was gonna go to the local bar and get sloppy drunk, it was the weekend after all and he had nothing better to do.

Walking into the bar he was hit with an overwhelming clash of people yelling.

The bar was full of men and some women who were watching some huge football game on a huge 90 inch flatscreen tv.

"Welcome to my bar young man !" "Here for a drink ??? " the employee behind the counter shouted to jimin in a friendly way so jimin went over and sat at one of the stools.

"Well, well what's a handsome fellow such as yourself doing in a rundown place like this man?" The man asked curiously.

"Mmm well just looking for a little distraction to ease my reality" " something strong but not weak "

Man: " mmm how about a smooth shot if whiskey to start off with or you know what give me a sec I'll go get something special " the man said before walking away to the back leaving another employee to watch the bar.

Jimin waited patiently while observing everyone at the bar. There were bathrooms not to far from where jimin was sitting. A familiar face made it's way to the bar for another drink.

Jimin noticed someone sat next to him but didnt pay it much mind til a girl walked up bumping against jimins armspace as she turned but she didnt even acknowledge her mistake.

Women: "come in baby~ let's get out of here ~ I want to play~ " She was rubbing all over this man, even kissing on him next to jimin which was frustrating him even more becuase he was heartbroken amd lonely.

"Cant you take it somewhere else " jimin mumbled under his breath but the women heard it and tried being pissy towards jimin "excuse you, what did you say bum?"

Jimin stood quiet for a sec before turning to the women and blurting out " I said, how about you take your lovers session somewhere else. Other people would like to enjoy their night too yk "

The women was about to say some pretty nasty things when the man spoke up. " jimin ????"

Jimins eyes lit up hearing the familiar voice when he peaked over to see someone he actually had forgotten about for a second."J-jung-jungkook??!"

Women: "jungkook you know this moron ??"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and scoffed at her question " of course I know him, we were good friends in school right jimin?

Jimin verymuch disagreed with jungkook but he wanted to get back at that slutty lady for calling him a moron, he knew she'd be feeling some type of way "yes we were, we got very close" he couldn't help but smirk at the lady.

Women: " well that's nice but he is mine now and I wont share him, especially with someone like you-" she got cut off by jungkook inturupting her by laughing at her

"HAHAHAHAHA...whew! Sorry but that was quite hilarious to hear from you. First off I never said I was yours, were just fuck buddies that were having a relaxing humbled night."

Women: "what are you even saying jungkook, our feelings are mutual!

Jungkook: " that's just assumptions on your end women" "now Instead of making a fool of yourself any further maybe consider leaving with the last bit of decency you have" " I'd rather hear my friends yapping than yours"

The women was fuming with rage realizing she just got played and ditched so quickly. " whatever you'll never find better than me you looser" then she walked away. "I already have" he chuckled lightly and hummed taking a peak over at jimin.

"The hell are you looking at pest?" Jimin scowled at jungkook.

" well who could see those beautiful eyes and not admire the person behind them?"

"Shut up jungkook"

"Oh come on jimin we can play nicely cant we? Afterall we havnt seen eachother in what about a year ?"

"Something like that I guess" " what do you want ? I know your not here just to chit chat you playboy"

"No mercy I see "*giggles* " how about we go for a walk it's kind of loud in here"

"No I'm fine here" he replied when everyone in bar yelled to the top of their lungs when the football team missed forcing jimin to cover his ears with both hands but jungkook took one of jimins hands and pulled him into the bathroom where it was empty and much more quiet.jungkook locked it.

"Hey! How dare you ! What do you think is gonna hap- " jungkook put his hand over jimins mouth to stop his yelling. "Calm down " "I'm not trying anything I locked it so nobody can just walk in, please dont yell at me~ "

Jungkook removed his hand and backed away so jimin would know he isnt gonna try anything, well at least not here anyway.

"Fine I wont yell. But what do you want" ?

" he never came back did he ?......."
Jimin took a silence and stared into jungkooks eyes but looked down to the floor when he felt the tears growing in his eyes.

Jungkook seen splotches of tears fall to the floor. A weird pained feeling crossed his heart seeing jimin fall apart. But he stayed silent and kept himself together.

" you were right...he didnt come back, I think he forgot about me....he doesnt love me anymore..*sniffles* I miss him so much, my heart hurts "

" jimin...I gave you my number, why didnt you just call me I would've been there for you." Jungkook got closer to jimin to wipe his tears.

" you know you dont need him right, I know it hurts but you can make it through this. I've had my heart broken before so I can relate. Its okay to feel sad but not for too long you know"

Jimin listened to jungkook but it wasn't really making him feel any better.

Jungkook wanted to help jimin but also get what he wanted. " Do you...wanna get out of here? I can snuggle you if you want. I want to comfort you somehow."

Jimin didnt even care much about what happened to him in that moment, his feelings were at the surface again. He hadnt even cried about his broken heart til now.

"Yeah sure let's go to my house I guess"

(     TIMESKIP     )

Unlocking g his house door they both walked in jimins place. "What a comfy feeling little place jimin" jungkook smiled at jimin.

"Thank you, it's not much but I like it here"  ............TO BE CONTI UED

( GONNA CONTINUE IN NEXT CHAPTER HOPE YOU ENJOYED LOVE YOU ALL!  READY FOR THE FUN ???? NOW THE STIRY IS GETTING SOMEWHERE )

( ALSO IM SORRYI TOOK FOREVER WITH THIS CHAPTER I HAD MY BIRTHDAY THEN PREPARING FOR THANKSGIVING  but I'm back !! )