Chapter 22: Little Fight

6:39 AM, I’m already outside the building in the girl’s dorm, waiting for Milim-sama to arrive because she said we were going to walk together.

Just a minute ago, she arrived.

Milim: Sorry for waiting Shuna.

Shuna: It’s okay Milim-san, I haven’t been here for a long time.

Milim: If you say so, let’s go.

We are walking to our classroom. After we passed the boy’s dorm building, Ayanokouji-kun came out, Nii-sama said that he was the most dangerous here and he's also a friend of Nii-sama.

Shuna: Hi Ayanokouji-kun.

Kiyotaka: You’re Mikami Shuna, right? Rimuru’s twin.

Shuna: Yes, I am.

Kiyotaka: What do you need from me?

Shuna: Nothing serious, I just want us to be together.

Kiyotaka: Ummm…

Shuna: The truth is, I want to introduce you my classmate Milim Nava and she just transferred here yesterday.

Kiyotaka: I see.

Milim: Nice to meet you…

Kiyotaka: It’s Ayanokouji, my name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka from Class D.

Milim: Milim Nava from Class C, nice to meet you Ayanokouji-kun!

Kiyotaka: Likewise.

Shuna: (clap…clap…) Okay, let’s go.

Milim: Yeah.

After that, the three of us went to our respective class together.

But suddenly…

Milim: Ayanokouji-kun, I would say…you’re so handsome and cool. You are my type.

Kiyotaka: Oh my god…you’re so direct.

Shuna: Milim-san!

Milim: What?

Shuna: What are you saying?

Milim: Is there a problem? I just said what was on my mind.

Shuna: ……

I’m so speechless, why did she say that? I’m sure Mei is really the one who teach her.

Kiyotaka: I’m not a cool person and I’m not a handsome person like you said.

Milim: Don’t put yourself down Ayanokouji-kun, if we’ve known each other for a long time, maybe I’ll flirt with you now.

Shuna: What are you talking about Milim-san?

Kiyotaka: Sorry, but I have no intention of getting into that kind of relationship.

Milim: Oh no…I didn’t confess to you or something, I’m just saying what's on my mind. But well, I’m really interested in you Ayanokouji-kun.

Kiyotaka: Why are you interested in me? Did you see something special in me?

Milim: Nothing, you’re just really handsome in my eyes.

Kiyotaka: Seriously? I think you are blind.

Milim: I’m just stating the fact.

Shuna: She’s not blind Ayanokouji-kun. In fact, she is right that you are really handsome. You are in fifth place in the hottest guy rankings of the first year and you're eleventh place in the whole school.