Chapter 6: The Students of 1st Year

On the second day of school, even though it was technically the first day of classes, the majority of the day was spent going over policies and rules. Many of the students had their expectations completely blown away by how nice and friendly the teachers were. Having already made a big commotion the other day, some students don't care about the class, others are sleeping, using cell phones, or reading manga, and it's in the worse is in Class D. The teacher noticed it but they just let it go.

After a few hours, in the relaxed atmosphere, it soon became lunchtime. Getting up from their seats, the students started to go out to eat with their acquaintances.

In Class B, it's same as always, the students looked so much at Rimuru especially the girls when the class knew that Rimuru is a boy and their teacher also looked at Rimuru, and some other boys looked angry at Rimuru for that reason.

Ichinose and her friends are on their way to Rimuru to ask something.

Ichinose: Mikami-san, don't you have someone to eat with?

Rimuru: None yet.

Ichinose: If you want, you can join with us.

Rimuru: Ohh...really? sure why not.

And then Rimuru stand up from his seat.

???: My name is Kanzaki Ryūji, nice to meet you, Mikami.

Rimuru: Nice to meet you, too Kanzaki.

Hamaguchi: You know my name, right? I introduced myself yesterday.

Rimuru: Yeah, as I recall...you're Hamaguchi Tetsuya right?

Hamaguchi: Your right, nice to meet you again, Mikami.

Rimuru: Nice to meet you, too Hamaguchi.

Amikura: I guess you know my name right? We're seatmate!!

Rimuru: Yepp, you also introduced yourself yesterday Amikura.

Amikura: Nice to meet you again, Rimuru. Let's get along.

Rimuru: Ahh...but why you call me by my first name?

Amikura: Well, you're my classmate and also we're seatmates in the next three years so I guess it's normal to called each other by our first name.

Rimuru: Yea, let's get along, Mako.

Ichinose: Haii haiii(clap hands), can we go now?

Rimuru/Amikura: Yes.

Ciel: [Ichinose Honami has a feeling of jealousy, Master.]

Rimuru: [Hahaha, I know.]

Suddenly Ichinose approached Rimuru and she whispered something to Rimuru that their friends cannot hear it.

After that, Mikami Rimuru, Ichinose Honami, Kanzaki Ryūji, Amikura Mako, Shiranami Chihiro, and Hamaguchi Tetsuya are on their way to the Cafeteria to eat lunch.

Meanwhile in Class C, Shuna was going to Class B but she stopped because Hiyori call her near at the door.

Hiyori: Shuna-san, can we eat lunch together?

Shuna: Ahh, yeahh...sure.

Suddenly, there's someone spoke at their back.

???: Hello girls, what's your name?

Hiyori: My name is Shiina Hiyori, nice to meet you.

Shuna: Mikami Shuna, nice to meet you.

???: My name is Ryuuen Kakeru, nice to meet you beautiful girls, better to remember my name.