Chapter 13: Proposal

I was very happy to go home to my dorm because I already had a lot of Private Points that I got from 3 senpai's earlier but many girls are looked at me because of my happy face? Ahh, don't think about that, it's pointless.

𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱◕◕𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸。。。

I don't know what to do, I guess I'll just lay down here, the pain of feeling that I used to having a work every day if I have a lot to work, I'll get bored right away but if I don't have anything to work, I'll looking for it.

I will tell Shuna that she will come here so I won't get bored here anymore.

Suddenly, someone called my phone. I wonder who it is.

President Horikita: Vice President Mikami, are you busy now?

Rimuru: I'm not busy President, why?

President Horikita: Can we talk in person now? When I told you about Nagumo.

Rimuru: Yes President, I am free now.

President Horikita: What is your dorm number?

Rimuru: My dorm number is 407.

President Horikita: I'll be there around 1pm, okay?

Rimuru: Of course President, can Shuna be here with us?

President Horikita: Shuna? It's okay, she's your sister too.

Rimuru: Did you see her resume, right President?

President Horikita: I can't do anything about that, I'll look at the resumes of the 1st year students to see who is suitable for the student council and yes, I saw her resume too. All I can say is she's very excellent as well.

Rimuru: Well, you can just say that we are just lucky because our parents are also smart.

I lied because that was the only answer I had.

President Horikita: Well, I think she could be a rival student of Sakayanagi Arisu.

Rimuru: Ohh, that smartest one in the school.

President Horikita: They are not at your level, right?

Rimuru: I don't know what you're talking about, but if necessary I will beat them.

President Horikita: Even if your opponent is your sister?

Rimuru: Yeah, we talked about it already when we found out that we weren't classmates.

President Horikita: Alright, I'll be there at 1pm.

Rimuru: Ok, see you later President.

President Horikita: Bye.

After that, our call ended.

Now I'm going to call Shuna on the phone so that she can come here before the President, I'm going to call her on my phone because I call Shuna before I'll do the telepathy but I feel sorry that my phone can't be used for calling to Shuna and my phone has helped me a lot, and one more thing that my phone is on my hands now so why not.

Rimuru: Hello, Shuna, how are you today

Shuna: I'm just reading a novel book Nii-sama.

Rimuru: Can you come here now? Sorry I just feel bored.

Shuna: Yes Nii-sama, I can just take the novel over there and read it.

Rimuru: And I also want you to come here because the President will also come to us later, because he will tell us the information about who we can fight at the moment, to be honest, I should be his only opponent but you also need to know this because he might targeted you instead of me, so you must need to know this, and he has a high position here in the school and he is also a dangerous opponent probably.