Chapter 4: Sibling's Conversation

(sorry in advance if my English is so bad)

Exactly 7pm after dinner, Rimuru call her twin sister to go in his room.

After 10 minutes, the doorbell sounds, he open the door and he let her in.

Rimuru: Shuna, you're done eating?

Shuna: Yes, I'm done eating Nii-sama.

Rimuru: Here Shuna, sit here in the bed.

Shuna: Okay.

Then, Shuna sit in Rimuru's bed.

Rimuru: Shuna, here's your favorite hot cocoa.

Shuna: Thank you, Nii-sama.

Rimuru: So Shuna, how's your first day at school, is it fun?

Shuna: Yes Nii-sama, I got my first friend earlier.

Rimuru: Your classmate?

Shuna: Yes Nii-sama, her name is Shiina Hiyori and we called each other by our first name.

Rimuru: That's very nice Shuna. But in my case, all of my classmates really mistaken me as a girl and it's very annoying.

Shuna: Because you're so beautiful Nii-sama, you're so beautiful more than anyone.

Rimuru: Ahh, that's enough Shuna.

Shuna: Nii-sama, you know Ichinose Honami, right?

Rimuru: Yes, she's my classmate, what's the problem?

Shuna: There's no problem Nii-sama, we're just in the same floor and we also called each other by our first name.

Rimuru: That's good, because I think Ichinose is a nice girl and has a good personality.

Shuna: Nii-sama, what's yours?

Rimuru: What do you mean?

Shuna: Your friends.

Rimuru: Ohh, in our classroom, Ichinose speaks to me and introduce herself but I don't think I can called her as my friend yet. At the convenience store, I've got an conversation of the student that seems very interesting but I can't tell if he is my friend...and oh, we're in the same floor as well. So I don't think I have any friends right now, Shuna.

Shuna: So, a student that caught your attention, he is a Class A?

Rimuru: No, his class is D. I don't know what's the reason why he's in D but I think that's not a coincidence and the school put him intentionally in Class D. I can also tell that he is very good and if weren't here, I think he can dominated this school without breaking a sweat.

Shuna: Maybe the school put him in Class D to know what good he is.

Rimuru: Maybe...ahh Shuna, I haven't tell you his name right? His name is Ayanokōji Kiyotaka and we're called each other by our first name as well.

Shuna: Wow, we're all alike Nii-sama. That's a coincidence, right?

Rimuru: Yeah, maybe.

Shuna: We are a twins in this world Nii-sama, so I think it's normal.

Rimuru: Hahaha...back to the topic. So what do you think about him?

Shuna: I don't think I can answer that because I haven't see him yet, but I have to be more careful from now.

Rimuru: He gonna become our troublesome enemy in the future but that's okay, this is going to have more fun.