Chapter 2: Rimuru in Class B

The great demon lord and the world hero of his world Rimuru walk around the campus to gathered some useful informations about the school.

Rimuru POV:

I, Mikami Rimuru, a 1st year student who currently in the campus of ANHS to looked around and to gathered useful informations about this school via asking my girl senpai's.

This school has contains 4 classes of each grades which is Class A, Class B, Class C, and Class D and all of the class are compete each other to win and graduate in Class A.

Well, and now I know what my class is, I walk now towards my class and that is in Class B. I wonder where's Shuna or maybe we're in the same class.

I arrive now in Class B, when I enter the room there's someone who familiar a light-pinkish haired girl, yes the girl earlier in the bus so I guess we're in the same class.

I walked over to the seat with my nameplate on it. A seat towards before the back of the room and near the window. I think it's a good spot for me and I sit.

The classroom was nearly full and the others chatting each other as if they we're talking like an old friends but me, I am alone and lonely. So I'm going to ask Shuna where she is, because she's not here yet or maybe she is in the other class.

Rimuru: (Shuna, where are you now? What class are you?)

I'm using my telepathy, you know. Even though my 99% of my skills and abilities are sealed, I can still use some normal skills like telepathy, analysis, shadow steps, and more.

Shuna: (I'm in the Class C Nii-sama, how about you?)

So we're not in the same class, that's sad. I guess, we are enemies now.

Rimuru: (Ah, I'm in Class B, unfortunately we're not in the same class.)

Shuna: (So that means we are enemies now? No I can't go against you, Nii-sama.)

Rimuru: (Same as me Shuna, but don't worry I'm not go against you I think.)

Shuna: (What's that ‘I think’ are you talking about?)

Rimuru: (Hahaha I'm just joking Shuna, so just observe your classroom and we will discuss later what are we gonna to do in this school.)

Shuna: (Yes, Nii-sama.)

Rimuru: (See you later, Shuna.)

Shuna: (See you later too, Nii-sama.)

As we ended our conversation, the girl in the bus suddenly speaks to me along with maybe her friend.

???: H-hello, it looks like we're in the same class.

Rimuru: Yeah, I guess.

???(the other one): Ichinose-san, w-who is this girl?

It seems that the name of this girl is Ichinose.

Ichinose: Ah, Chihiro-chan I just met him in the bus earlier and I don't know him...yet.

Chihiro: Him?

Rimuru: Ah, because I am boy.

Chihiro: Ehh?(shocked face)

Ichinose: Stop stop right there Chihiro-chan, I've got that same reaction earlier.

After she said that WORDS to her friend, she faced at me and speak.

Ichinose: By the way, my name is Ichinose Honami and I hope we can become friends, nice to meet you.

Rimuru: I'm Mikami Rimuru, it's nice to meet you too, Ichinose.