Chapter 17: Class Points

On the other hand, on the very first day of May, in Class B, they will now know the result of their Class Points this month, well except for the certain one that according to him, everything went as planned.

Rimuru's POV:

Today is the day I’ve been waiting for the most because the fun I’m looking forward to the most will begin. But I think, I am now very obsessed with having fun, well that’s fine.

Amikura: Rimuru, how many Class Points do you think we have?

Rimuru: I don’t know, maybe 800+ if they followed what I said last time.

Amikura: I hope so.

Andou: Leader! Leader!

A good-looking female student with boyish hair Andou Sayo called me, my other classmates also called me Leader, Honami was called Class Rep. and Kanzaki is our sub-leader. I told them a while ago that Honami was the leader but they say I deserve to be the leader so I decided that Honami and I are the leaders and the end.

Rimuru: Oh, Andou, what’s wrong?

Andou: I looked on my phone to see if there were any Private Points and what I saw was that only 91,000 Private Points were given.

Rimuru: Wait guys.

Amikura: Rimuru, where are you going?

Andou: Leader?

I looked at the clock and there's only 5 minutes left then I stood up from my seat and went to the teacher’s podium to get their attention.

Rimuru: Clap...clap...guys, can I pay your attention? We still have 5 minutes before class.

Everyone looked at me as if they expected me to say something important about the class.

Random Classmate Girl: What is it, Leader?

Rimuru: Have you seen your Private Points now?

Random Classmate Girl: Yes, it's only 91,000 Private Points not 100,000 Private Points.

Hamaguchi: Yeah.

Kanzaki: Can you explain it Mikami?

Rimuru: Yes, the Class Points will be released now, right? The 91,000 Private Points we got this month also indicates that in our Class Points this month.

Kanzaki: What do you mean?

Rimuru: We will only be given Private Points if we have Class Points. Example, if we still have 1,000 Class Points, it means that we will still be given 100,000 Private Pointss.

Ichinose: So, your saying that our Class Points are now 910?

Rimuru: Yes, that’s right Honami. The school has given us 91,000 Private Points each students because of the Class Points we got.

Himeno: I remember what you've said before Mikami that if our Class Points are high compared to Class A’s Class Points we will become Class A, so will we become Class A now?

Rimuru: I don't think so, Class A isn’t for show, and for sure they also know about the S-System. But if their Class Points are high compared to us and I think they are slightly superior. So if they are still Class A, we don’t have to worry and we will work together to overcome them.

Everyone except Rimuru: Haiii!!

Rimuru: That's all for now, don’t forget to transfer 25,000 Private Points on me after class.