Chapter 7: Club Fair

Rimuru and her classmates are now return to their classroom. When Rimuru sat down, the speaker in the classroom suddenly made a sound.

“Today at 5pm, we will be holding a student club fair in Gymnasium Number 1. For those of you with an interest in clubs, please come to Gymnasium Number 1. I repeat, today——”

A girl with a cute voice made an announcement over the PA.

Rimuru's POV:

Clubs, huh.

Rimuru: Hey Mako, are you interested in joining a club?

Amikura: Well...maybe not because I'd never joined a club before.

Rimuru: Ah okay.

Mako was about going to speak but the door suddenly close, our teacher now is arrived and all of my classmates are sitting now in their chairs.

After a few hours, our class ended and I was going to Gymnasium No. 1 alone, but Ichinose called me near at my back.

Ichinose: Rimuru...

Rimuru: Yes, Honami.

Ichinose: Where are you going?

Rimuru: To the Gymnasium Number 1.

Ichinose: Can we go together?

Rimuru: Ohh, sure.

You wonder why? Ichinose called my first name now. When we just outside at the classroom before lunch, she whispered me that ‘Mikami-san, can I also called you Rimuru?’ ‘Sure, then I also called you Honami.’ So that's what happened, I guess she is very jealous with Mako.

So after a few minutes, we are arrived now in Gymnasium No. 1.

Rimuru: Wow, there are more people here than I expected.

Ichinose: Yes, because it said that 70% of 1st year students here in the school are joining club activities before.

Rimuru: Hehh...

Kiyotaka: Rimuru and Ichinose, you came here too.

Kiyotaka and her friend are also here.

Rimuru: Yo, Kiyotaka, we meet again.

Ichinose: Hello Ayanokōji-kun, and?

Kiyotaka: Ahh, this is Hori——

Horikita: Ayanokōji-kun, I can introduce myself you know. My name is Horikita Suzune from Class D, nice to meet you.

Ichinose: My name is Ichinose Honami from Class B, nice to meet you too Horikita-san.

Rimuru: My name is Mikami Rimuru from Class B, nice to meet you too Horikita.

Horikita: Nice to meet you, Ichinose-san and....Mikami-...kun.

Then, I smile a bit to Horikita.

Kiyotaka: Rimuru, are you interested in joining a club? Were you interested in karate or something?

Rimuru: No, not particularly.

Shuna: Nii-sama.....

Shuna and her friend came here too.

Rimuru: Ohh, Shuna you came here too.

Shuna: Yes, Nii-sama.

Hiyori: Shuna-san, who's that? Your brother?

Shuna: Yes, Hiyori-san. Nii-sama, this is my classmate and friend Shiina Hiyori-san.

Rimuru: My name is Mikami Rimuru, I'm from Class B, nice to meet you Shiina and please take care of my twin sister.