Chapter 1: Shuna in Class C

(sorry in advance if my English is so bad)

Many years have passed since Rimuru returned to his old world.

Currently the twins Mikami Rimuru and Mikami Shuna are taking a ride in the bus to take there in their new high school life.

Rimuru POV:

Why so many people look at me, it feels me disturbance and annoyed or probably they look at Shuna who looked so cute and beautiful as usual.

Ciel: [No Master, most of the people looks at you because you are the most handsome in the world.]

Rimuru: [Nahh, stop that Ciel and why my face like before nahh the boys also looks at me because they thought I'm a girl.]

Suddenly there's something that pull my school uniform and that is Shuna.

Shuna: Nii-sama, why are they look at me so much, there is something in my face?

Rimuru: Ah, no there's nothing on your face, they look at you because you are so cute and beautiful Shuna.

Shuna: T-thank you, Nii-sama.

You wonder why Shuna call me Nii-sama because I am the older and she says that she will call me Nii-sama because she combined Nii-san and Rimuru-sama so it's Nii-sama.

By the way, we are twins and I am older a minute of her and so that's why we are also together go to ANHS.

We are currently sitting in the right side nearby on the door of the bus. There's one girl that looked at me, a girl with a beautiful face, a light pinkish haired color and has a big ooppsss haha that's enough, when she notice that I also look at her she turned back and looked in the window, well I wonder if she notice that I look at her breasts ahh no no I'm indeed look at her breasts but that's only a seconds hahaha what the hell I am thinking.

Ciel: [Can I kill her along with her annoying breasts?]

Rimuru: [No no Ciel don't do that, that's a crime.]

Ciel: [And Master don't do that again, you understand?]

Rimuru: [Yes...]

At the end of the back in the bus there is a good looking blonde haired guy and most of the people here is in the school uniform and of course along with me and Shuna, and Shuna looks so gorgeous at her uniform.

When I looked outside to see if we are arrive at school there is someone ask me.

Random guy: You are so beautiful miss but why are you in a male uniform?

Rimuru: Because I'm a boy, dude.

Everyone that wears school uniforms: Ehhhhh? (shocked face)

Random guy 2: That's unfair.

Shuna: Nii-sama hahaha...(chuckled)

Rimuru: Stop that Shuna.

Shuna: Sorry Nii-sama I can't stop laughing hahaha.

Rimuru: [This is so annoying, please Ciel can you turn me to a girl please...]

Ciel: [I can't Master because you have only 1% of your skills and abilities.]

Rimuru: [Arghhh, the seal? Ciel can you remove the seal?]

Ciel; [Yes Master, I can but it takes time to remove it.]

This is so very annoying, I really regret it. This is not happen in our middle school but why it happens here so maybe my classmates and schoolmates back there is are not mature. Ah, so that is why Ciel hesitate when I request that let me be a boy but why she didn't say it?