Chapter 3: Masterpiece meets Demon Lord

The first day of school was an unpleasant day of our Demon Lord Rimuru because of the student's thoughts about him but for Shuna it was a good day for her because she has now her first friend in the school and that is her classmate Shiina Hiyori. (sorry for the fans of Hiyori x Kiyotaka Book Buddy Couple because our angel Hiyori got first by Shuna but don't worry the three of them eventually read together and I have some reasons why I put Shuna in Class C because our angel is always alone at her class and Ryuuen is like a punching bag here if there's no one help him so that's why I put Shuna in Class C to get more interesting, I hope you understand)

On the other hand, there's only one girl who currently just inside the elevator towards her room.

Ichinose: (sighh)...

After her some thoughts about Rimuru, there is suddenly a girl who is running towards the elevator and she was tired.

Shuna: Excuse me, sorry. (sighed...sighed..)

Ichinose: It's okay, it's okay.

After a minute, the elevator stops. In coincidence they are in the same floor and they are now outside the elevator and walked.

Ichinose: This is your floor too?

Shuna: Ah, yes here.

Ichinose: Oh, what's your name? Because they're in the same floor so I thought it's nice if we know each other.

Shuna: Yes, your right. My name is Mikami Shuna 1st year-Class C, it's nice to meet you.

Ichinose: “Mikami-san? Or I just mistaken my hearing.”

Ichinose: My name is Ichinose Honami from 1-Class B, it's nice to meet you too.

Shuna: Class B?

Ichinose: Are your related to Mikami-san?

Shuna: Yes, he is my brother. But wait, did we ride in the same bus together? You seems familiar to me?

Ichinose: Ahh, I remember now you're the one next to Mikami-san. Mikami-san, it is okay, if I call you by your name now?

Shuna: Yes sure, then I will also call you Honami-san.

Ichinose: Yes, Shuna-chan let's get along together from now on.

Shuna: Please take care of me Honami-san, even though we're not in the same class.

Ichinose: Haha I think that's okay. We are indeed an enemies for 3 years but I hope we're still friends after what happens in the future.

Shuna: I hope so too, but come to think, you are in the same class as Nii-sama, isn't?

Ichinose: Ah, yes we are.

Shuna: How lucky you are, Honami-san.

Ichinose: What do you mean, Shuna-chan?

Shuna: No nothing, hahaha...but you will know soon how capable he is because I cannot explain it if I have to.

Ichinose: What do you mean by that?

Shuna: Haiii...haiii I don't know either Honami-san, and I don't know how great he is even though we're always together back then.

Ichinose: That's all from now, Shuna-chan because here is my room. But all you have to say to me, I will keep it to my mind.

Shuna: Yes Honami-san, and please take care for my Nii-sama from now on as well.

Ichinose: No.....we're not that close as you think. (blushed face)