bil 🤍

hi bil

hi love

how are you doing?

i'm okay

lorenzo's just still doing what he's doing

i'm sorry baby

do you wanna come over?

i have a class in 20 minutes but after that
then sure :)

okay

be safe for me okay?

i will don't worry

gigi's got her taser 😭

LMFAO

well i'm glad you're in good hands

i guess? 😭

LMAO

alright love i'll see you later

okay bye b 🤍

bye 🫶🏻

˚ ʚɞ ˚
In real life

"My class is across campus, so do you wanna start walking now?" I ask Gigi as I finish brushing my hair. "Sure." She nods.

I get my shoes on and grab my bag, Gigi doing the same, and we walk downstairs, outside.

"Do you have class today?" I turn to Gigi. "I had at class at 5 in the morning and then 8. It's wasn't fun." She grumbles. "Five?" My eyes widen. "Jesus."

"That's what I said." She laughs.

✧˖°

"Thanks for walking me to my car, but I think I got it next time." I tell Gigi.

I just got out of class and now, I'm headed to Billie's house. "You gotta get yourself a taser, girl. Tasing is my favorite past time, to be honest." Gigi shrugs. "Can't you get like.. arrested for that?" I chuckle.

"Not if it's self defense." She winks, making me roll my eyes and laugh. "I love you, G."

"I love you too." She smiles and hugs me. "Be safe and let me know if you need to be escorted back to your dorm later." She exaggerates the word 'escorted.' "Unless you stay over her house." Gigi smirks.

"Enough." I laugh and nudge her.

"Have you guys.. you know?"

"No, no, not at all." I quickly shake my head. "Is something wrong?" She asks. "No, I've just never been with a girl before and I'm not ready for.. that yet." I shrug my shoulders. "I get that." She nods.

"Alright, I'll text you later." I tell her. "Okay." She grins. I wave and get in my car, driving off after I start it.

Once I get to Billie's house, I park in her driveway and walk up to the front door. I knock twice and the door opens. "Hey, baby." Billie rasps.

This girl gets hotter everyday.

Damn. I really do like her.

"Hi." I smile and hug her. "How are you doing, pretty girl?" She asks as we walk upstairs. "Better now that I'm with you." I shrug. "That was so cute." She chuckles.

"How are you?" I ask, sitting down on her bed. "I'm good." She shrugs. "Where's Shark?"

"I don't know." She says. "Shark!"

A few seconds later, he comes running in the room and jumps on the bed. "Hi, Sharky." I chuckle and pet him. "He loves you a lot." Billie smiles. "I love him too." I say, running my fingers through his fur. "I'm bored. Do you wanna watch something?" She asks.

"Sure." I nod. I lay back on the bed and Billie does the same, turning to face me. "Hi." She whispers, tucking my hair behind my ear. "Hey." I whisper back. I lean in and kiss her softly, making her smile against my lips.

"I love y-"

I've told her I love her before, but it's different. We were just friends then, but now we're more than that.

I'm scared that I love her. Like, really love her.

"—your smile. I love your smile."

"Thank you, love." She chuckles. "How about you come make me smile some more?" She smirks, leaning in again.

She connects our lips once again, biting my bottom lip gently, causing me to let out a small moan.

"Pretty baby." She mumbles once she pulls away.

I feel my face heat up and she laughs. "You like that?" She asks. "Yeah." I smile bashfully.

She brushes her thumb over my cheek, but the smile on her face drops. She pulls her hand back and looks at me weirdly. "What?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Aurelia, what is this from?" She asks, pointing to my cheek.

Fuck.

She must've rubbed the concealer off.

"Um, I- I hit my head." I lie. "Don't lie to me, Aurelia. Did he hit you again?" She arches an eyebrow. I don't say anything, I just sigh and bury my face in her chest. "Rae, I told you to tell me if Lorenzo hit you again." She groans.

"I'm sorry." I sniffle, feeling tears start to prick my eyes. "Hey, don't cry, baby." Billie tilts my chin up and makes me look at her. "I'm not mad at you, okay? I'm just mad that Lorenzo keeps doing this to you." She sighs. I nod my head and she kisses my forehead.

"I promise I'm gonna stop this. We're gonna get you out of this relationship, alright? It's not okay what he's doing."

"I know. It's just hard. I'm scared what he'll do if I try to break up with him." I shrug. "I understand, but you need to. I know it'll take awhile, but it has to happen eventually." She says.

"I promise I'll do it as soon as I can." I tell her. "Okay." She smiles.

Breaking up with Lorenzo isn't the only scary thing on my mind right now.

I think I'm falling in love with Billie.