Send off/short treaser

Spencer's POV

Two days and counting until I am in the state of California attending my dream school.

A couple of days later All American Wide Receiver Spencer James is stepping on the campus of the University of Southern California for his first experience as the anticipated top draft choice for the university with high expectations, but not before he steps off the plane.

Growing up in the mid west, Spencer had one long time girlfriend that broke his heart.  Now is focus is enjoying college life as a single football player and focusing on his first love which is football.

As he steps off the airplane with anticipation, his coach is there to meet him.

Hello Spencer, it is nice to see you again and we are excited to have you join our program.

As Spencer arrives to his dorm room (which by the way is like an apartment for athletes), he is impressed.  "It's not as nice as my home, but it will do. 

As Spencer is unpacking his things, his roommate enters.  Surprisingly, it is the coach's son.

As they introduce themselves, they continue to unpack and settle in.

Hearing a knock on the door, Spencer answers and sees a female that looks identical to his roommate.

Hi, I'm Olivia and I am Jordan's sister.  Paying her very little attention, Olivia mumbles the word arrogant. Spencer over hears her low whisper.

Look I am not here to socialize with distracting girls, I am focused on football. 

Looking at Spencer as if he has 4 heads, Olivia states, first of all, you are not all of that, secondly you are not my type and lastly go screw yourself.

As they were about to get into it, Jordan walks in and introduces his sister.

Unfortunately I have already met your arrogant, self centered, narcissistic, overbearing, and misguided full of himself roommate.  Good luck with that jerk as a roommate Jordan.

Stunned, Jordan looked at both and shook
His head.

By the way, you may have been the prettiest girl in high school sweetheart, but you will be brought down to your level here.  Appalled by Spencer's comment, Olivia searched their kitchen, found fill a plastic cup, filled it with water and dashed it in Spencer's face.

I guess you need to know a person before going straight for insults......good luck bro, what an asshole you have as a roommate.