Game Day

It was early Saturday morning "Game Day", after an early, early short workout, Jordan and Spencer had returned to their dorm room to study today's opponent in their own private room in their athletic suite style dorm.

There was a knock on their door and because Spencer had his headphones on while he looked at the game tape of the their opponents for this afternoon game, he could not hear the knock on their door. 

Jordan comes out of his room to find his girlfriend Kia and his sister Olivia on the other side of his door.  What are y'all doing here, says Jordan?  I can't come bye and wish my man luck with today's game, says Kia?  Of course you can baby, you normally doesn't come over this early on game day, it was Liv's suggestion. Liv she never comes over on game day....she normally just comes on the sideline to wish myself and my dad luck. I wonder why she decided to come over today says Jordan, with Jordan and Kia looking at each other  with a knowing expression.  Olivia just ignores them both.

Finally done watching his game tape before shifting his mental thoughts to the game that will happen in just a few short hours, Spencer walks out of his private room to see Olivia and Kia. Olivia sitting on one end of the couch and Jordan and Kia on the other end practically in a full make out session.

He walks over to Olivia pointing at Jordan and Kia shaking his head at shaking his head.  There is another knock on their door with Darnell on the other side.  Darnell swifts by Spencer, with Spencer shaking his head (because he knows Darnell has no manners), he sees Olivia sitting on the couch. After clearing his throat Darnell says, Olivia, I haven't seen you around lately, says Darnell. I've just been busy with school work and practice. I haven't had a lot of free time.

How is your project going Darnell asks? Actually, we finished a few days ago and I am claiming back some of my time says Olivia. Well since you have some extra time, maybe we can go to the movies or something similar to that. Before Olivia could respond and seeing where this conversation was going, Spencer interrupted, hey D, I need a favor. Can I talk to you in my room, sure, states Darnell. Trying to do everything he could think of to keep Darnell away from Olivia.

What's up man?  D, I'm just trying to save you from embarrassment.  I know you are trying to get with Olivia, but her brother is out there and he is very protective.  I if were you, I would save myself from being embarrassed.

Not listening to Spencer's advice about Olivia, Darnell who thinks he is a charmer goes over and sits beside Olivia on the couch and attempts to have a personal conversation with her.  Meanwhile, Spencer is sitting at the table burning a whole in Darnell face, knowing that he probably would not listen to his previous advice and plus he didn't want Darnell close to Olivia.

Talking to Olivia, Darnell invites her to a party that night after an expectation of a win from the football team.  Not giving him an answer yet, Olivia just says she will text him later and let him know.

Little does Spencer know, Olivia has no interest in Darnell other than being a friend.

Later that day, it was game time.  The dancers were practicing a couple of moves, prior to going on the football field and lining up by the tunnel to cheer on the team as they make their way out of the tunnel.

As the game is in full gear, Spencer and Jordan has been playing well throughout the entire game. As the announcer notes how bright of a future the two freshman stars have.

Olivia over hears one of the dancer's make a comment about number 11 Spencer James stating how she would love to be in the locker room when he has fully undressed before stepping in the shower. Emphasizing how she would ensure he would have more sweat dripping from him after she has finished with number 11.

Olivia turns around to say "Aren't you thirsty". Besides with another dancer input, saying she doubt she would ever get a chance with number 11 as he cannot keep his eyes off of Olivia.

After the Trojans has secured the victory, Olivia and Kia goes over to Jordan and Spencer and congratulates them.

A couple of hours after the game, Olivia and Kia hears a knock on their door. Kia runs out of her room and open the door up to Jordan and Spencer. Liv comes out of her room and is surprised to see Spencer with Jordan. Looking at her best friend and her twin shaking her head and asking if they ever get tired of their PDA......nope says Jordan and Kia at the same time.

As the four is still in the dorm room, Another knock comes from their door, with Spencer opening the door since he is closest, it is Darnell. He steps in eyeing Spencer suspiciously.......just here with my boy Spencer says (not that he owes Darnell an explanation).

Hi Olivia, I figured I would stop by your doom room since I was in the area and see if you are interested in going to that party. Sure, if Spencer comes with me, I'm sure he doesn't want to be a third wheel with Jordan and Kia. I was hoping that we........sure I would love to go, says Spencer, figuring that he saved Olivia and secretly not wanting her to go with Darnell.

The party would take another turn once they finally get there.