Truths

The following morning, Spencer woke up first and went downstairs to make breakfast for Olivia. Being Grace always cook for the family, she and Spencer spoke a few minutes before he made breakfast for Olivia.

Grace was the most understanding person Spencer knew. She had no problem with Spencer taking food up to Liv. Spencer also told his mother about the encounter they had with his ex.

Grace heart broke for Olivia because of what she went through. To add insult to injury, Spencer told Grace about how his ex treated Olivia and how Olivia responded. Olivia Mayweather, says Grace . With she and Spencer stating it at the same time and laughing.

Spencer you better hope you never get on her bad side.

Well, I practically did the first few weeks of school. I judged her and didn't even know her. However, spending more and more time with her, she is the complete opposite of what I thought. Does she know how you feel about her ?Boy, I have never seen you smile that much over the mention of her name or when you two are around each other.  Olivia has gone through so much, I don't want to add extra stress to her right now.  Well, I understand that, but don't take too long.  She is a beautiful young lady and she will not be single for long.  I know, but she needs therapy and time to heal before I throw the "I love you" phase at her.  I will be there every step of the way when she as she going through her healing process. If another dude tries to shoot their shot at her, you may get a call from the LA PD.

Good Morning, I thought I heard my name.  You did, I was just wondering how you slept last night, says Grace.  Well, it ended better than it started.  Just a lot of nightmares.  I'm so sorry Olivia.  I know that things will get better for you.  You just have to give it time and get some help.  Olivia nods her head agreeing with Grace.  As soon as I get back home, I will seek the help that I need.  Spencer has been wonderful and by my side each step.

I am so grateful for Spencer, as Spencer looks over at Liv smiling.

I'm not sure if Spencer told you about our first encounters at the beginning of school.  We all had to be there two weeks prior before school officially started.  It was horrible.

Oh yes, Spencer told me about that and I had to smack him up side his head.  Trust me, Spencer was not raised like that, says Grace.  I can see the difference, says Olivia.

I am in the room says Spencer.  We know, says Grace and Olivia laughing at Spencer.  I was going to bring breakfast to you, but since you are already down here and both your and mom tagged team me, we can all eat at the table.

Ok, no more laughing.  I'm sorry Spencer, you have been supporting me ever since the incident.  I just talked to my mom and their bail hearing is next week.  I just pray they stay locked up because if they are released on bail, I cannot be in LA.  I will always feel like someone is watching me.  My mom's staff is handling the case. She cannot because it is too personal. 

I might can help with that, says Grace.  I have been consulting on cases for a while now.  Don't mean to brag, but I'm the best in the city.  What is your mom's name Olivia?  Laura Baker, says Olivia.  Yea, she went to law school at Northwestern University.  That is the same school I went to.  What year did she graduate? I believe she graduated Law School in 1995.  Oh my goodness, says Grace, the same year as me.

I had a very close friend name Laura Fine.  We promised to keep up with each other, but you know how life goes.

Grace saw Olivia with a huge smile.  Ok Ms Olivia,  what is that smile about.  Well my mom's madden name is fine.  No way, she was dating a football player who I believe went pro.  Billy Baker? Says Spencer?  Wow, I'm calling mom right now and putting her on speaker.

Ring, ring......Livie, hi mom.  How are you doing sweetheart?  Better, much better (looking at Spencer).  Mom don't say anything crazy because you are on speaker.  Spencer and his mom is in the room.

Livvie, why did you put me......Laura Fine.  Wait a minute, this cannot be my best friend whom I lost touch with.  Grace.....oh my goodness.  This can't be real.  Both women screamed when Liv turned her phone around. 

Oh my, we have missed so much (with both women crying), Spencer and Olivia looking at their mom's speechless.  What a small world, both saying it at the same time and looking into each other's eyes, not believing how in sync they were.

Grace and Laura saying how they are planning to meet up in person. 

How is my Livvie doing Grace?  I'm fine mom, says Liv.  Well I know you are in good hands because Grace is amazing.

After getting off the phone with Laura, Grace heard her door bell ring.  She opened the door and it was non other than Tricia.