Final

AVA

Its been a year with Lorenzo and today was the day I finally get to marry him. He wanted to wait till I give birth and so did I.

After nine months, I gave birth to a beautiful girl, Lera, who was the female version of Lorenzo and the surprise?

She was born on the same day as Leon, and to make the day even special I wanted to get married to Lorenzo on the same day.

So today, was our kids' birthday and the day we are going to get married as well.

In the past year I learned a lot from Lorenzo, he was a orphan and his parents were killed years ago due to a war they had for the leader.

Lorenzo was given the mafia title when he just turned eighteen and he worked hard to earn it but he is dormant now.

At the beginning he was involved in many shady businesses and did many illegal works but he let them go after he turned 25.

And that's when he met Sarah as well, so he left all the work and decided to focus on his hotels and businesses.

But still he was the mafia leader and he did deal drugs once in a while. But we were hidden from that world and Lorenzo made sure we were safe.

I visited my dad with Lorenzo the next day after he proposed. He apologized for us and he gave us his blessings.

I was worried for my father and Lorenzo, took my father out of jail, even though he refused with every cell in the body.

Lorenzo and I believe he deserves a second chance.

My mom was very hesitant and she didn't forgive him and she wished they would like to be divorced. My father was heartbroken but he accepted.

I hope they can resolve and get back together one day.

~~~

I wore the wedding dress my mom choose for me, the make up artists did a wonderful work and I was happy with everything.

I turn around when I hear the knock on the door and my father walks in wearing a black tuxedo paired with a white shirt

He walks in and looks at me, "You look beautiful, princess", he says and my eyes fill with tears when I realize I am not so little anymore.

"I am not your little girl anymore", I say with a pout, and my father's eyes fill with tears and he shakes his negatively.

"You will always be my little girl", he says and hugs me, I hug him back, he wipes my tears and I am glad my makeup is waterproof.

My mom walks in and helps me wear the veil, "You look gorgeous, darling", she says and looks at my father.

"Now", he gives me his elbow, "Let me get my princess to her prince charming", I wrap my arm around his and we both walk out.

We walk in the path as the song, 'here comes the bride' plays in the background, I look around through the veil.

My father and I arrive at the altar and I see Lorenzo handing his palm out and my father gives mine to his, "She is yours now", he says.

"Thank you", Lorenzo takes my hands and helps me stand in front of him, "I'll treat her like the queen she is".

Minutes later we say read our vows and Lorenzo had whole two pages or promises that he had for me and our kids.

My eyes were red, filled with tears by the time we finished and now it was time for us to seal the marriage.

And own each other forever.

"Do you Lorenzo Moretti, take Ava Summer's to be you wife?", the priest says and looks at Lorenzo, "To love and cherish her through thick and thin for the rest of your life?"

"I do", he says without hesitation and the priest smiles and looks over at me.

"Do you Ava Summers, take Lorenzo Moretti to be your husband", he asks me, "To love and cherish her through thick and thin for the rest of your life?"

"I do", I say and our little Leon brings in the rings guided by Alexander, Lorenzo takes the rings and puts it on my ring finger.

I take his ring finger and put it on his ring finger, Lorenzo places a kiss on the ring right after placing it and I kiss his one.

"Now you may ki -", the priest giggles when he sees Lorenzo pull me in for a kiss throwing the veil up before the priest can say.

He kisses me hard; his tongue swiping my bottom lip and open my mouth giving him access and he pushes his tongue in.

We hear the priest cough along with some others, and Lorenzo pulls away with a groan and hide my face in his chest.

Everyone cheers and claps and we both hug each other, "Let me present to you Mr. and Mrs. Moretti".

"I love you", Lorenzo whispers and I look at him, "I love you too".