Chapter 25

AVA

He pulls out a chair for me and we both sit in the balcony, he had set up dinner in the balcony with the view of the city.

"Thank you", I say and sit down and he take his seat in front of me, he gestures the chef who stood in the corner.

He nods and bows before he rushes inside, "Here is your meal", the chef comes back with a bunch of people and they place the dishes.

I see all of the expensive dishes in Italy placed in front of me. Lorenzo stops the chef from pouring the wine and take it himself and pours it.

"I hope you like it", he says placing the wine bottle in its place, and I look at him.

"It's all my famous expensive dishes". I say looking at the, spaghetti alla carbonara, risotto, Florentina steak, polenta, truffles and etc.

"It's all made by five-star chef in the world", he says, "Dig in", he takes his forks and looks at me.

I take my fork and knife, with shines in the moonlight, even the simple fork and knife looks so expensive.

I move my hands and take the spaghetti alla carbonara, which I have been dying to taste, I take a bite and I almost slip from my chair.

"It's so good", I say with my mouth full, I gulp it down and take another bite, melting as the flavors touch my taste buds.

Lorenzo chuckles at me, he takes his risotto and starts to eat, we both eat, savoring the flavors and I thank the chefs as I am done.

~~~

I walk back into the room and Lorenzo looks at me and removes his blazer, he stretches himself and looks at me.

"Your nightwear is in the closet as well", he says and I look at him removing his shirt.

"Aren't you dropping me home?", I ask him, looking at the clock to see its ten o' clock. I remember the curfew.

"I told your mom", he says casually, "She gave me permission", he walks over to me. "And one of your coworkers said you're staying at hers".

"You had it all planned huh?", I say looking at him, and walk to the closet and take the night wear and walk to the bathroom.

I wear the nightwear, 

I walk out to see him working on the laptop, he looks up and gives me a smile before continuing to work on his laptop

"Goodnight", I say going under the covers and he looks up from the laptop. He stares at me and I sit on the bed.

"Goodnight, Principessa", he says, "I hope you enjoyed today", he says and I place the covers on my legs covering myself. (princess)

"Yes, I did", I smile at him, "Thank you for today", I say and he gives me a smile before working in the laptop.

I place my head on the fluffy pillow and drift off to dreamland.

~~~

I wake up feeling thirsty, I open my eyes and see Lorenzo sleeping hugging me from behind his arms securely on my waist.

I look back at him, he is sleeping so peacefully, like he never did any bad to anyone. I caress his cheeks and place a kiss on his forehead.

I remove his arm on my waist and get out of the bed and down to the kitchen. I take a glass and fill it with water and gulp it all down.

I walk back upstairs to the room and just as I was about to get on the bed, I hear his laptop ding. I notice a notification.

I walk over to the laptop and take it and place it on my lap and see it unlocked, did he forget to lock it?

My eyes catch the wallpaper and I see my sister Sarah, my eyes widen when I look at her and Lorenzo's arms around her shoulder as he has a little baby in his arms.

My sister knew Lorenzo?

My eyebrows furrow as I look at the wallpaper, I notice a diary icon on the desktop, I don't think I click on it.

I know going through someone diary is a violation of privacy but seeing my sister in his laptop I had to know, and after everything he did for me.

The last entry is six years ago? He hasn't written ever since?

I scroll through to see that he had typed pages and pages. I click on the gallery and see tons of photos all with Sarah in it.

I click on one to see Sarah and him in a portrait photo, I scroll down and I see many more like them.

I click on another one to see a wedding picture, my sister was dressed in a beautiful wedding dress while Lorenzo wore a suit.

She held a bouquet of white roses on her hands and Lorenzo smiled ear to ear as he had wrapped his arms around her.

My sister was married to Lorenzo? My eyes fill with tears as guilt of sleeping and having an affair with my sister's husband eats me up.

I click on another photo and see Sarah, holding a baby wrapped in a blue blanket as she was lying on the bed in a hospital gown and Lorenzo kissing her forehead.

They had a baby? I am a home wrecker. Tears spill from my eyes and a sob passes my lips, I look at Lorenzo who was sleeping peacefully.

I click on the first entry and start reading.