Chapter 34

AVA

I gasp when he adds another finger inside me and curls them inside, "Lorenzo", I moan when he hits my g – spot effortlessly.

I arc my back when I get closer to my release and Lorenzo starts to move his finger inside me faster his thumb circling my cl*t.

"Lor -", my thighs shake when I get closer to my release and he moves faster and he adds another finger and I come undone.

"Lorenzo", I whine and he pulls my face, capturing my lips with his for a kiss and I release myself on his fingers.

"Stand up", Lorenzo says pulling his hands out of my jeans and I do so, he pulls my jeans down along with my underwear.

He smirks when he sees the wet patch on my underwear, he takes it and stuffs in into his pocket and I widen my eyes.

He pulls his pants down along with his underwear, his hard on standing proudly and his smirk widens when he looks at me looking at it.

He pulls me onto his lap and places me on his bare thigh, he rests his back on the sofa, he guides my hips and I move it back and forth.

"Lorenzo", I let out soft moan as the friction builds up.

I place my head on Lorenzo chest and I hear his heart beat fasten when I let out moans in his ear. I look at his d*ck twitch at the sound of my moans.

He helps me move on his bare thigh, my bare cl*t in contact with his bare thigh and hear rushes in my body.

"Lore -". My voice gets stuck and I stop moving in his thigh and I place my hands on Lorenzo's which held my hips

"You okay?", he asks me and I nod, I start moving again, back and forth on his thigh.

I let out moans and whine into his ear and I see him clench his jaw to control himself, I feel my wetness pool on his thigh, my face becoming red.

Lorenzo moves his thighs and flexes it, I gasp at the feeling and he moves my hips faster, making more friction.

My toes curl and my thighs shake, my breath gets heavy, "Lore -", I try to talk but I get cut off by my own moan.

I don't get to warn him and I moan and squirm on his thigh, "Lorenzo", I moan out and release myself on his thigh.

Lorenzo caresses my thighs and waist and I calm down from my release, he wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me.

I move and sit on his lap my bare cl*t on his are budge and he groans and I move my hips against his hard on.

"Cazzo", he groans when I move back and forth on his bare dick. I press myself on his and roll my hips as I moan out his name loud. (F*ck)

Lorenzo places his hands on my cheeks and peck my lips, "Il tuo fantastico", he breathes out. (Your amazing)

I grab his face and kiss him as I move my hips back and forth and he kisses me back. He pushes his tongue inside my mouth and I roll my hips faster.

His hard on was coated with my juices and he places one of his hands on my cl*t and starts to circle his thumb on it.

"I am close", I moan out my breathing hard and Lorenzo jerks his hips up and I move my hips faster on his hard on.

Lorenzo moans out and grips my hips, his finger nails digging onto my skin, he takes his dick in his hand and pushes it in.

"Lorenzo", I gasp when he fills me up and starts to move his hips up and down faster, I hug him getting closer to my release

"Cazzo", he groans moving faster hitting my g – spot and I moan as I release, he groans moving faster.

"I am close, Ava", he moans out holding my hip as I squirm due to over sensitivity, he moves faster getting closer.

"Cazzo", he moans, his thrusts sloppier and he kisses me hard, and releases inside me filling me up.

I pant and hug him, as we both take deep breaths after what we just did, "Ava", he looks at me and I look at him.

He places his hands on my face and pulls me for a kiss and I kiss him back instantly, I tangle my hands in his hair.

I tug his hair and he pull me closer, he licks my bottom lips for entrance and I open my mouth giving him access.

He takes my tongue and starts to suck on it, and I hiss when I move as he was still inside of me, "Ava".

"Sei così bella", he says, and even though I don't understand I smile at his words. (you're so beautiful)

"Principessa", he captures my lips in his and I realize I still haven't told him the important part, I dread how he is going to take it. (Princess)

"Lore -", I try to pull apart but he takes my lips in his and I kiss him back instantly un able to resist.

"Loren -", I try to pull apart but Lorenzo had other plans and he thrusts into me and I moan into the kiss.

"Lorenzo I -", I pull apart and he groans, "Lorenzo I need to tell you something", I say breathlessly,

"What?", he asks but tries to pull me in for another kiss, I push his face away and look into his eyes.

"I am pregnant, Lorenzo", I say and all the colors in his face drain and I just realize he never said he loved me.