Chapter 22

AVA

Lorenzo looked at me with a smile on his lips, he looked all over me, every inch of my body and I clench my thighs around his waist.

He pushes my thighs apart and settles himself in between them and kisses my lips gently.

I feel him trail his hands on my thighs and he slides them between my legs once again and flicks my cl*t. I gasp at the contact.

He pats my cl*t, and due to the sensitivity and aching down there I jolt when he comes in contact again.

He leans in and places his lips on mine and I kiss him back, I feel him rubbing his tip on me and I move my hips.

He gently and slowly pushes his d*ck inside and I feel him filling me up, I dig my nails on his shoulder as it starts to sting.

He breaks the kiss and notices my tears, "It's okay principessa", he kisses my tears away and places kisses all over my face distracting me. (Princess)

"M - move", I say breathlessly and he places his finger on my nipples and pinches them, and I feel his hands move south.

I feel his fingers back on my cl*t and he rubs slow circles while he keeps pecking my lips. His other free hand continues to torture my nipple.

I feel him pulling back out and push back in, I dig my hands on his shoulder and scratch my nails on his back.

His fingers start to rub on my cl*t and a squirm as he pinches my nipples and the pleasure hits me.

We both let out strings of moans, into each – others ears as he moves in and out of me, I place my hands on my lower belly feeling him deep inside.

I involuntarily roll my eyes back when he hits my g – spot and thrusts faster and deeper into me, "Lorenzo", I barely moan his name out.

I arc my back as he leaves my nipples and clutches onto the sheets, thrusting faster, hitting my spot every time,

"I – I am close", I moan out and scratch his back, knowing for sure that would leave a mark but I couldn't care less.

"Me too, Principessa", he moans into my ear, and if I can get any wetter I would have.

He thrusts harder and faster, and his thrusts become sloppier and with one last push he fills me up to the brim.

I release too, wetting my thighs as I feel both our c*ms mixed seeping out of my even though he was still inside me.

"Cazzo!", he grunts into my ear and pushes inside, "Take it all, Principessa", he pushes again. (F*ck, Princess)

I look at him wondering if he will pull out, instead he lifts my left leg and puts it to his shoulder and runs his thumb on my clit while he is inside of me.

I moan, and move my hands to hold his wrists as I jolt due to sensitivity, but he continues his torture.

I shake and he pulls out his soft d*ck but he keeps rubbing my cl*t and he pushes inside his finger, he starts moving his finger roughly.

I can hear the noise of our fluids as he starts to finger me roughly and in no time, I am releasing my self in his fingers once again.

"That's it, principessa", he circles my clit with his thumb faster as I continue to release. (Princess)

He retreats my hand and falls beside me, and wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close. My things still quivering at what happened.

I turn to him, my face facing his chest and place my head on his face chest and close my eyes, he kisses my forehead and I fall asleep in his arms.

~~~

"Mom, I am home", I say as soon as my mother answers the phone. Lorenzo dropped me off at 4 in the morning.

I woke up and woke him up too, he insisted and did not want to let me go, but I had to so I made him drive me home.

"Okay, I'll open the door", my mom says over the phone and I hear some shuffling and some footsteps and the door opens.

"Did dad know?", I ask my mom walking inside, removing my heels as she takes my purse and phone.

"No, he is sleeping", she says, "You know he sleeps like a log", she chuckles and I thank her with a hug before walking to my room.

"Your late", she says standing near the door frame, "Too late, Ava", she says and I look down. I don't know what to say.

"Do you trust him?" she asks me and I itself don't know the answer to him. I like him, the sex is great but trust? I don't think so.

"No mom", I say my voice in a whisper. She looks at me with concern in her eyes and I fiddle my fingers.

"Just know who you are with", she says, "You can't believe anyone nowadays", she says before walking out and closing my door.

I sit on the bed. I don't trust Lorenzo, definitely not after what he did. I can't understand my actions. I don't understand why I slept with him.

A part of me wants to be with him a part of me wants to run away from him. When I am with another man I think of Lorenzo.

I am sure I am not falling for him, this is just an attraction, possibly a crush. I brush my thoughts off and take a shower before I head to bed.