Chapter 03

LORENZO

The girl in front of me was a beauty, and to say she didn't capture my eye would be a lie.

I raise my hand to the bun she had made on her head with a pen now which was messy, I pull the pen out, her hair falling down.

The honey – blonde hair falls down to her waist in waves, she looks at me in surprise still processing my words.

I look into her big innocent blue eyes, and place my palm on her soft, porcelain skin.

Without her knowledge she saved my life not knowing it was my plan, when I heard a soft, trembling voice speaking against Alexander I knew I the plan went perfect.

I had to pull her with me according to the plan, Alexander worked out perfectly and went along the plan.

I have been with many women but this woman intrigues me, almost distracting me from my plan.

I look at the woman reminding myself she is in debt to me. And I've got to get the money back and not play around.

"Why?", her voice comes out trembling as her eyes shine with tears, and there is a pang in my heart.

"Because you have to pay up", I say my voice cold and void of any emotion

"But I – I don't even know you?", she askes me and I smirk at her horrified reaction. I

"Piccola troia, you take money from Alexander or me its the same", I grit my teeth and my jaw tightens at the hate of being in the same room as her. (Little slut)

Tears fill her eyes, threatening to fall and I wipe the one that escape her eyes and place my other palm on her cheek.

She continues to sob, and I smirk at her state

I look over to my assistant and signal him to leave the room and he complies without another word.

"L – Lorrenzo?", my name slips from the woman in my arms and I ignore the want to keep listening to it forever.

She wipes her tears and her red eyes look into my black ones, "My fa - family", her voice cracks.

"Don't worry", I caress her hair, "they will get their fair share", I say and her lips tremble and her body shakes in fear

"No", she whimpers, "No, L – Lorenzo please -", she starts breathing heavily, unable to form words.

"I don't care, you have to pay up and I know your father isn't going to pay soon", I say tears welling up my eyes as I remember her

"No -", she chokes on her tears, "I don't even know you!", she says.

"You don't need to!", I scream at her, my veins appearing on my neck as anger gets the best of me

"No no", she keeps chanting, "Please don't", she says and gets to her feet and rushes to the door.

I stand up and take long strides towards her and grab her from her upper arm and pull her towards me. She places her hands on my chest to hold herself.

"You aren't leaving!", my voice comes out loud and she flinches.

"A – Alexander, my father took money from him", she says and looks up at me, "And I'll pay it back", she joins her hands together, "Please let me go"

"Don't worry, I have a better idea for you to pay back", I release her and she stumbles back.

She tries to protest and grab me but I make my way to the door and leave the room not forgetting to close it behind.

I hear the rattling of the door knob as she tries to attempt to open and a chuckle passes my lips at her failed attempt.

~~~

"Her name is Ava Summers as you already know", my assistant reads out and I nod indicating him to continue.

"She is 22 years old, and working at the 'Dine and Wine' restaurant.", he continues, "She has taken a gap year in the university".

"Did you look into her parents?", I ask standing up, butting up my suit.

"Yes, and the reports will be here in three days", he says.

"Cazzo di puttana", I clench my jaw, "They won't pay on time, try to threaten the parents", I grab my phone and walk to the door. (Fucking bitch)

"Keep her locked up", I say before I walk out of my office and get in the car before I drive to my place.

I walk in and see someone shouting, the maids look at me as I raise my brow, and I already know who is throwing tantrums.

I walk up the stairs and I can hear her screaming.

"NO!", I hear the breaking of glass, "I WANT TO LEAVE!", I let out a sigh and walk towards to her room to see everything shattered.

The maid notices my presence and bows before she rushes outside, I look at the woman who is throwing the tantrum.

"Lorenzo", she whimpers as she sees me on the doorway, she runs towards me and kneels down, "Please let me go", she joins her hands and pleads.

"You know I won't", I say her coldly, as I am already getting tired of her behavior. It takes every cell in my body to just not shoot her.

"Now you will", she mutters under hear breath but I heard her loud and clear.

My eyes widen at her next actions, "AVA!"