Chapter 33

LORENZO

I waited till she came back on her own. I wanted to give her all the time in the world, and she deserves a rest from the drama.

And now she was finally here, in front of me, I hug her tight in my arms and she hugged me back.

"I am sorry", I say and she looks up at me due to my height, "I am so sorry for keeping you in the dark", I look into her eyes.

"It's okay", he places her palms on my cheeks, "I forgive you", she leans in and places her lips in mine and I kiss her back instantly.

I pull away breathlessly and so does she, "I want you to meet someone", I take her wrist in mine and walk down the stairs to the living room.

Daniel and Alexander notice me come down with Ava and they nod at me knowing we need privacy and leave us.

"Meet my son", I gesture Leon to come over to us and he runs to me with the toy car in his hand, "Leon".

Ava smiles and kneels down, "Leon", she calls for him and he looks up at me and Ava, I pat my son and nudge him slightly.

Leon walks closer and Ava wraps her arms around him and hugs him, "You were the little guy Sarah mentioned", she whispers and I heard.

She pulls away and looks at Leon who looks at me, before he runs away searching for Daniel and Alexander, who are his playmates.

~~~

I was in my study after having my lunch with everyone, a knock on the door is heard and I look up from my files.

"Come in", I say and the door open and Ava walks in.

"Lorenzo", she says and I get up from my seat and walk towards her, "I want to talk to you about something".

"You can tell me anything", I say and take a seat on the couch and pull her next to me, she sits next to me, I take her hand in mine.

"Lorenzo", she looks into my eyes, "I saw a dream", she says and I nod, indicating her to continue, "I saw Sarah in it".

I take in a breath, is she going to leave me?

"She looked so pretty", she says as tears well up her eyes, "I miss her so much", her voice comes out as a whisper.

"She said she was wearing the dress you last chose for her", she says, "It was perfect for her, like it was made for her".

"I -", I start but I don't know what to say, Ava talking about Sarah is making my heart break, we both know Sarah deserved better.

"Sarah gave me permission", she says and looks up at me with her teary eyes, "I love you, Lorenzo", she says.

That's all it takes and I place my lips on hers and kiss her, filled with love and care. I kiss her soft and sweet, savoring her.

She kisses me back instantly, he hands move to the back of my head and tangles in my hair pulling me close.

I pull away and connect our foreheads together, she looks at me panting, breathless from the kiss, "I love you, Lorenzo".

She whispers against my lips and I pull her in for a kiss, I tangle my fingers in her hair and pull her close to me.

She whimpers and moans into my mouth when I bite her bottom lip, I pull her to my lap and she straddles me.

Her legs spread apart as she sits on my lap facing me, I place my left hand on her hip while my other is in her hair.

She pulls away and I lean for more, "Lorenzo", she moans when I kiss her jaw and behind her ear and gently pull her hair.

"Lorenzo I -", she tries to talk but I kiss her once again.

She kisses me back and moves her hips against my body, I groan into the kiss when our cores brush against each other.

"Ava", I moan into her mouth when she moves her hips, pressing them onto mine, and I guide her, holding her hips.

"Say it again", I growl when she presses her hips against mine, adding some pressure.

"I love you Lorenzo", she says and I peck her lips and move my hips upwards. She moans into my mouth and I capture her lips.

I move my hand which was in her hair to the inside of her t shirt and caress her tummy and she gasp into the kiss when I move my hands upwards.

I move my fingers to her jeans and unbutton it and pull the zip down, I put my hand inside and feel her underwear wet.

She moans into my mouth when I press her cl*t through her wet underwear, "Lore -", she gets cut off when I push her underwear aside.

I place my fingers in her cl*t and rub circles and she break from the kiss and I look into her flushed face.

"Say it again", I say my voice raspy when I tease her hole by slightly pushing the tip of my finger inside and pull it out.

"I love you Lorenzo", she moans against my mouth and I push my middle finger inside her without any warning.