Dream puffed out his wings, imitating frost.

Frost quickly perked up, seeing Dream had wings as well.

"See..? Not so bad.." Dream lowered his wings down.. he wanted frost to not be so scared of him and his crew.
"Here.." he reached into his pocket, pulling out a gold coin.

He carefully gave it to frost.

Frost grew confused, grasping the coin..
"Aa..." he bit the coin.

"No!- not food!" Dream chuckled, lowering the coin down.
"Stop it!" He snapped.

George smiled happily.. who knew Dream was a kid person.

Frost dropped the coin before climbing onto dreams lap.. getting comfortable.

Dream looked at the ripped clothes frost wore.. they weren't in the best shape.
"Once we return him back North, we should go back to sailing."

"You seem to know where to go." George slowly made his way next to the two.
"We will be there quick." He say next to Dream.

"No.. not really." Dream stood up, carrying frost in his arms.
"I know up North is where some of the others stay." He flicked his wings out, flying to the hammock.

George watched dream place frost onto the hammock.
"Is that safe..?" He tilted his head.

"Yes." Dream made sure frost was comfortable.
"This is what griffins do." He wrapped the smaller in a blanket.

George carefully made his way onto the bed.
"But- he can't fly..?"

"He can glide... he's about a year- or year and a half old." Dream watched frost gladly relax into the bed.
"He should know a few words.. but I don't know how long he's been in the cage."

"Oh, I see." George laid down on the bed.

Dream made sure frost was comfortable before playing down to George.
"I'm making sure he is okay." He hummed.

"I can help take care of him." George happily smiled.

"Its alright." Dream laid on his stomach, resting on his side of the bed.
"I don't want you to feel obligated to take care of a child."

George frowned.. confused at dreams change in tone.
"But I can help feed him and make sure he's alright along side you." He happily perked up.

"You don't need to go through the hassles of taking care of him... me and my crew can handle it." Dream mumbled, resting his face in the pillow.
"You can relax happily."

"Can.. I at least play with him..? So he's not entirely bored! Or read him a story?" George felt his gaze soften.. staring at Dream..
"I want to help."

"Only if I'm around." Dream flicked his wings.. soon resting his head.
"You don't need to go near him too often... because then he will cling onto you."

George let out a small chuckle, carefully running his fingers through his hair.
"I already have a clingy griffin." He ran his fingers through dreams feathered ears.

"Mmm..." Dream eventually passed out... sleeping softly.

-

George wanted to spend time with the child, but was disappointed that he couldn't.
"That's disappointing.." he whispered quietly.

He was about to lay down but heard a squeak.

George looked up, seeing frost looking down from the bed.
"Don't jump." He shook his head.

Frost didn't understand as he climbed to the edge..

George quickly sat up, realizing he was going to jump.
"DONT-" he ran towards the child as it jumped..

He quickly caught the child.. soon having a sigh of relief.

"Fucking Christ." George held frost in his arms.
"I'm not putting you back up there." He carried frost towards the bed.
"You stupid fluffy baby"

Frost happily giggled.

Dream briefly glanced over his shoulder, watching as George placed frost on his back.
"What are you doing..?" He mumbled.

"Frost jumped off the bed.. I caught him." George let out a small sigh, making sure frost was on Dream before backing up.
"I'll sleep up on the hammock."

"Why..?" Dream yawned.

"Well.. I don't want to bother frost." George rubbed his arm awkwardly.

"It's more or less- OW!" Dream was cut off when frost grabbed his feathered ear, tugging it.
"Him bothering you-" he grumbled.
"OW!"

George watched as frost began to tug on dreams hair.
"Really?" He cocked a brow.

Frost bit onto dreams feathered ears, tugging it.

Dream had an annoyed look, staring at George.

George carefully picked frost off of Dream.
"I can help.. I took care of kids when I lived with my dad." He cradled the smaller.

Frost turned onto his stomach, flicking his wings before rubbing his face.

Dream sat up straight, looking at the smaller.
"He is not sleeping in here." He pointed at frost.

Frost held dreams feathered ear.. happily giggling.

"He's just happy to see someone like him." George rested himself on dreams side, petting the blondes wings.

"Well.. tomorrow he's staying with someone else." Dream closed his eyes, trying his best to sleep.
"I don't want him sleeping in here." He mumbled.. lifting his wing up.

George carefully tucked himself under dreams wing.
"I like living on the ship." He hummed.

"Mhm.." Dream nodded his head, ignoring frost as he continued to tug on his ear.
"I should bring this kid back outside and where we found him." He mumbled.

"We already sailed off... once we got back and the others came back- we instantly left." George rested his head next to dreams.
"Cause someone stole a child."

"I thought it was something else." Dream shook his head.
"Now get some sleep." He hugged the brunette.

George yawned before nodding his head..
"Night..." he nuzzled into dreams chest.

Total word count: 1459