18-Dior Moretti

We arrived .

At the airport and I was staring at Reagan who got out of the car and rounded it and opened my door . He offered his hand to me and I made my way outside still holding his hand.

"Cuore Mio, what are we doing at the airport." I said as I looked around to see a private jet and two men in suits standing there probably waiting for us.

Reagan just rubbed the back of his neck whilst not looking at me . As one of the man came forward and introduced himself to me but not before whispering some things to Reagan. To which he nodded his head , before saying some things to him.

The man cleared his throat before extending his hand towards me .

"Hello ma'am , I am Xavier Mr. Reagan's  personal assistant ." He said . I nodded at him and shook his hand .

"Dior Moretti." His eyes instantly widened before he turned towards Reagan and back at me . His  mouth hanging wide open at my identity.

He backed up and stood there completely dumbfounded but Reagan was fast and was already by my side as he took a hold of my hand and leaded me up the stairs of the jet.

"We... we are going to Florida , it won't take more than... uh two hours thirty minutes ." He finally announced ushering me towards the plane whilst climbing the stairs making me narrow my eyes at him. When did this happen. Florida.

"For a date." I said incredulously staring at him without a shame . He just nodded and blushed as I kept staring at him.

"Ye..yes , but if you don't want to go . I can just cancel the plan and we can go somewhere in the city ." He rushed out in a blurt . Which made me chuckle as I settled down in the jet . Already used to travelling by them too often because of my work.

I owned one too , actually more than two.

"Don't you think it's too late to cancel the plan love . Anyways Don't worry love , I am already looking forward to what you have planned ." I said reassuringly . As he took a seat in front of me . Already relieve by my words.

Actually I was quite impressed , no one had ever done this for me before because all they looked forward was when the night would end and when they would get to fuck me .

But this one , he was different . Way too different then the men I had known. He was shy , reserved , intelligent , a little nerdy but hot. How the hell did I manage to go on a date with him actually felt unreal .

I was spellbound by his beauty as I stared at his handsome face as most intimate thoughts invaded my mind . And the fact that the make out session that I had with him earlier only made me more horny but I kept myself in check . I didn't want to jump him , not yet.

We talked throughout the flight and got to know each other more. He loved painting , playing piano, reading books and making food . I took a quick note to gift him a bouquet of books because I noticed how his eyes lit up when he started talking about books.

He also loved his business even though he was forced to do it because he is the only heir to his family business. He actually scoped a big name in the industry . And even I was aware about it .

I on my part was actually talking carefully about myself and even he noticed as I struggled to open up and he actually respected it and didn't push me to answer questions which I didn't want to answer .

And just like that me flirting with him and him blushing at my every word we reached our destination.

__________________________________

We were currently sitting at Reagan's penthouse whilst he made me dinner . He was actually making me dinner .

I could t believe this . Like how can someone just to cook food for someone come to different city . Like that's just incredulous .

"Love we flew all the way from New York just for you to cook food for me." I said shifting as I tapped away on my phone . There were tones of emails for me to check and answer to. Like I can't get a fucking break.

He turned around from whatever work he was doing and looked at me sheepishly .

"Ye..yea actually." He said. " I couldn't understand what to do so I thought rather than going to a restaurant I would cook for you." He said .

"I have no problem in that love , but why in Florida." I asked.

"Uhhh." He started but trailed off scratching the back of his neck in an embarrassed manner. As a blush appeared on his face.

"Honestly I don't like New York much , I wanted to take you to Seattle but it's too far for a date so I thought why not Florida." He completed . Diverting his attention back at the lot in which he was cooking.

"So you don't like New York." I asked curious as to why .

"No . I hate it ." He said and suddenly his voice changed to a serious one.

"Hmm." I said rather than asking him further questions about it because he clearly didn't look like he wanted to answer . So I diverted the topic.

"Seattle."

"It's where my mother was from . I have my own house there , much better than the one I am currently living in ." He said somewhat bitterly. As he turned around with a spoon full of pasta and came towards me and held the spoon near my mouth. I took a bite and I swear a simple pasta couldn't be this delicious . But this one felt like heaven. Probably because he made it while looking that hot.

I do illegal stuff but he , he was fucking making it way too difficult to control myself around him with his own illegal self.

How can he be so hot and so fucking sweet at the same time I had no idea . But I was not fucking complaining because all I wanted was to devour him , worship him , fuck him , make him mine . Fuck do all sorts of things with him. But I concealed my desires and just nodded .

"This is amazing Love."

He blushed .

Fuck.

"Stop blushing love , it's very distracting ." I said as my voice took a more seductive turn. I grazed his cheek with the back of my knuckles. Feeling his hot skin as his breath hitched . He leaned in to my touch as I moved my hand further downwards and towards his neck . I gripped his throat lightly and pulled him closer giving enough pressure . He without hesitation leaned into me over the counter as I pulled him in towards my lips. Not kissing yet just my lips hovering over his. He tried to kiss me but I didn't .

"Love ." I said groaning which made him moan . Oh god. "You are making it so difficult for me to control myself around you ." I continued .

"So don't control." He said as he stared at my lips . And crashed them against mine.

Sparks literal sparks . All around my existence .

"If we don't stop , I will just let you take me against this counter." I said as I ran my hand against his chest , feeling ever inch of his body through his clothes shamelessly.

He pulled away and stared at me breathing heavily through hooded eyes. Resting his forehead against mine.

"Let's eat ." He said .

I smiled and pulled apart from him , not wanting to but still .

"Let's go love."