Candies | Part Thirty Five

Jeongguk was finally allowed to stay close by his Taehyung

Jeongguk was finally allowed to stay close by his Taehyung. But maybe the moment or time wasn't acceptable for all of them because nor Taehyung
Is looking at him nor he has the guts to speak a word to his dove.

It's morning, they all came home after the funeral and Seokjin immediately locked himself inside his room. And taehyung? He's here in his mom's room because maybe that's brings him comfort.

He doesn't know why he followed taehyung nor does he have any idea about how to break the silence—thus he does the only thing that crosses his mind—by walking closer, sitting right beside the younger before the boy is already hiding his face within Jeongguk's shoulder—crying every possible feeling out as loud as he could.

Jeongguk feels those shivers moving all along his body as Taehyung wails in his embrace; weeps his heart out and his body practically drops numb in his arms.

"I didn't do—I didn't do anything to deserve this right? Did I do anything to deserve this hyung?"

Ofcourse he didn't—Jeongguk doubts his little pretty dove has ever done anything with any bad intentions. It sucks that he was forced to think to.

He shakes his head as he pulls him closer, tighter into his arms before laying both of them onto the bed. Taehyung's face is still hidden within the crook of Jeongguk's neck but now—he's looking for a support—an embrace for protection.

And Jeongguk is right here to provide it to him.

His hands are tight around the younger, trying to provide as much comfort as he could. Speaking sweet nothings on the younger's ear as he rubs his back and sides—a tired, sleepy daze follows behind before Taehyung's body eventually gives in into Jeongguk's warmth.

His breathing slows down and chest heaves slowly. Jeongguk moves a little away to take a look at younger's gorgeous, tear stained face before pulling the comforter on both of them.

It takes a minute as he moves back to holding his love back in his arms, tightly and protectively.

Cuddling his arms around the precious little dove; he feels the burning up of his body—the slight fever and trembling whenever jeongguk touches him.

It's hard to imagine what he must experiencing at the moment; but right now—Jeongguk swears upon any and everything that he'll be right beside Taehyung for an infinite time, just as long as Taehyung wants him and as long he finds comfort within Jeongguk's presence.

And thinking so, he tightens the grasp around the younger's body before planting a softest press of kiss right over his eyelid. And just like that—both of them drift off to sleep, comforting each other with whatever warmth the other could provide.

•———🕊️

When the morning comes, it's bright and cold with chilly air surrounding the whole, small room. He quickly gathers the blanket before covering himself with its warmth and comfort.