Candies | Part Thirty Two

Finally! A new chapter for you all! I'm sorry for the delay; I just lost interest in this book but now that I've decided the ending—it's fun!

Taehyung is scared. Not really—and not as much as he's usually scared of his mother; it's this weird kind of instinct that's been making his nerves buffer up a tingling sensation and his heart keeps on skipping beats as he walks in a swift pace.

The house in which he used to stay in right around the corner and he swears he has never been this anxious to step inside the house this much before.

He takes a long breath; a deep one that helps him calm his nerves but other than that it doesn't helps him much. He thinks twice before knocking on the door rather than ringing the bell; at least that'd give him sometime to calm himself down.

Although the door is immediately held open by his boyfie's mother who swiftly wraps her fingers around his wrist and pulls him inside as if she too  is anxious about something.

The action is really unlike his aunt who's usually too soft and sweet with him. This just further makes him feel nervous.

They swiftly walk inside Jeongguk's room, the place bringing back so many memories to Taehyung's head—he almost swirls around to take a look at the place he used to call his home.

"What are these?" He hears the woman who immediately locks the door of the room before pulling out Jeongguk's phone right in front of Taehyung's eyes.

And as much as he could see; there are quite a lot of texts exchanged between them which aren't too doubtful if asked taehyung about it.

"Texts? We were talking about the cafe around the—"

"I can READ taehyung! I'm asking about what the hell are you two doing?! These chats don't look brotherly at all!" She's raising her voice, another first time for Taehyung to see her in such manner.

It's not as scary as his mother's scolding or Jeongguk's father's anger but it makes him feel kind of off.

Why is he the only one to get scolded by everyone of them?

"Ofcourse these are not brotherly. we are not—we're not like tha—" he begins but a sharp hit on his face immediately causes him to look away from the woman in front of him as a red handprint begins to appear on his cheek.

"Do you not know how wrong it is of you to misguide my son like this?! I knew you were not going to be sane child but this wasn't what I expected from you! How dare you make my son this—this horrible excuse of a man!" She's shouting; yelling but that's not what that angers Taehyung.

He's confused, he's not able understand that his Jeongguk hyung is sitting right in the corner of the room; starring right at them with those terror filled eyes yet his mother is question him about this? Is that a sane; normal thing to do?