Candies | Part Sixteen

(Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs :( )

(Pʟᴇᴀs ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs :( )

.
.

"not like that you dumb kid--it should be like this, it should be in a shape of a proper circle!" Seokjin's loud yell resonated inside the room along with the sound of smack which roughly landed onto the fourteen years old boy's head--resulting in him to bite his lip in utter annoyance and shame.

Taehyung knew that the teachings and explainations of chapters by his brother are one of the hardest thing, taehyung can go through. But now that he received his twentieth smack on his head including the one's he received on his thighs and arms--the boy was now on the edge of tearing up.

"Why the hell is it so hard for you to understand this term?! I've been teaching you the same thing since the morning--its the millionth time you aren't able to answer me!! I swear this is last time I'm asking this--What are the affects of soil erosion and water conservation?!?"

"I can't answer this Coz you aren't teaching me nicely! You k-keep hitting me! yelling at me instead of gently reminding me the definition!" The boy spoke back, now rubbing his thigh as seokjin landed another smack onto his gentle skin-- "so now you're gonna teach me how to teach?! It's not my fault you stupid--rather It's your dumb mind that can't function things properly!!"

"Then stop teaching me if it's so h-hard for you-- I always have gukkie to help me but today he was busy that's why I came to y-you--" the younger one begin, sniffling softly throughout his speech only to be interrupted by his brother who roughly closed his books before giving it back to Taehyung--placing the books on the boy's lap, a little too harshly.

"Just shut up and leave--my head is throbbing just coz of you!"

"I'm leaving! n-no need to shout like that! I'll ask my gukkie instead.. he's so much better than you--atleast he doesn't shouts like a dying goat--" Taehyung replied intentionally taking all his time to get up from the bed--

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Upon being extremely annoyed by the younger boy's blabbering--he just couldn't help his fluttering hands and high temper which kept on rising.

"No I won't, it's my mouth--i can do whatever I want!" Taehyung spoke back again, adding fuel to the fire ignited inside seokjin's brain--which only caused for his brother to step ahead and grip his t-shirt's collar before roughly pulling back.

"Don't hit me or else I'll call my mumma!!"

"I'm not gonna hit you this time--i'll rather lock you inside the bathroom until your dumb brain remembers those anwers again!" Seokjin replied ,whilst dragging the younger by his collar, despite of Taehyung struggling through his hard grip-- "leave me! Hyung!"

"Hyung!! I'll call mumma!! Leave me!!" Taehyung had almost freed himself from his brother but Seokjin was fast to groan loudly before yanking the smaller by his arm and roughly pushing him inside the washroom-- "hyung! Hyungie!"