Candies | Part Nineteen

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎

Taehyung wasn't stupid. Yes, he's young--and ofcourse he's a kid but his mindset, his thinking capacity has developed to an extent where he can understand how jeongguk's been ignoring him since several weeks. It's his birthday in a week, and still there's no hope for jeongguk to coming back to How him and taehyung were before.

And such severe incidents have taken place these last weeks, taehyung has Completely lost his hope in his and Jeongguk's relationship coming back to how it was before.

Let's just talk about that one time when taehyung, for the first time, had hesitantly asked his gukkie hyungie to help him with his science project.

"gukkie, gukkie?"
The young boy called nervously, knowing how moody and upset jeongguk's been acting around him these days. "gukkie--"

"hmm, what?" the older boy muttered back, moving his head towards the younger who stood by his desk now, already to hop on it-- "hey! Stick to the floor--a-and don't you think you should knock before getting into someone's room?!"

"b-but I never asked before--"

"ask now then! You have grown up enough to know such etiquettes taehyung. Stop being a baby-- and just, just tell me what the hell do you want?! I literally have no time to waste at the moment." the boy snapped just as rudely as he could, brain already damaged with the amount of studies they had been given these days.

"I-i just wanted some help gukkie..i-i can't understand this term, even when I tried so many times.." the younger one quietly explained the older boy who sighed before snatching the book from the younger, later writing few words on top of each lines.

"done, read this and you're good to go."

Hearing so, the younger began to read those lines only to have them bounce over his head--brain not even trying to understand the term. "gukkie, i-i still can't understand it--"

"then guess what, it's not my problem
because I have enough of my problems to deal with right now! I'm really fucking stressed,
just go away!"
And maybe, that sounded too bad and hurtful
- - jeongguk, within a single second found his pretty dove exiting the room--without any beggings or tantrums being thrown out for jeongguk.

And for the first time, jeongguk really found taehyung looking a bit distant and away from himself, even if they were more than close to each other physically.

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎

That was nothing, if we just talk about the time when jeongguk had harshly insulted his little dove in front if hundreds of students who kept staring at taehyung as if he was some weird, four headed alien.