Candies | Part One

30 December, 1999, that beautiful day when an adorable, charming baby boy was being cuddled by jeongguk's favourite aunt, Mina who had just come back from the hospital, a small angel pressed close to her chest while she kept pressing soft kisses o...

30 December, 1999, that beautiful day when an adorable, charming baby boy was being cuddled by jeongguk's favourite aunt, Mina who had just come back from the hospital, a small angel pressed close to her chest while she kept pressing soft kisses onto her child's tiny cheeks.

Seokjin's comparatively big hands, but normally tiny palms were softly grasping the little, two years old jeongguk's shoulders. warm, contented smiles plastered over both of their faces as they hesitantly moved closer to tiny baby who was held safely between his mother's arms.

"mommy, is he a boy?" Seokjin's wide, pretty eyes blinked curiously at his mother who nodded politely. Her hands reaching up to gesture the boys to come closer. "c'mon guk! Let's go!" his hand grasped the younger boy's wrist, pulling him closer as he dragged the scared boy towards his own mom.

Seokjin's tiny legs jumped over the bed, hands grabbing and settling the little boy beside him. "mommy, is he asleep?" his tiny voice sounded so adorable and cute that an instant smile took place on their lady's lips.

"yes jinnie, baby is tired.." her fingers softly brushed over the little baby's eyes, her lip soon found it's way between her teeth as she tried to stop herself from smiling wide at seeing how beautiful her little baby was. Her heart pounding oh so erratically as she felt utter euphoria fluttering in her stitched up tummy.

"why?! Did he run up to our house? should I yell at him for doing that?!" his tiny fingers instantly ghosted the infant's arm, wanting to smack his skin. "oh no-no jinie, you shouldn't hit your brother, sweetheart! He's tiny - - see, he's so soft--if you had hit him, his baby-skin would have turned red--and you'd have felt so sad...and now, we don't want to feel that, right?"

"oh no~~I'm sowwy mommy, I don't want to hurt my baby! But why was he tired? Did he work too much in your tummy?" his plump lips adorably jutted out in a pout as he curiously questioned his mother.

"hyungie, b-baby?" both of the Mother-son's head tilted towards the little jeongguk's voice who stared at the tiny baby with his huge die eyes. His small body hesitantly moving closer to his aunt who smiled at the little boy's nervousness.

"baby?" his little pointed at the infant's figure, wide doe eyes gazing at Mina who softly nodded before putting the baby right in front of those two little boys. "baby.." his finger poked on the infant's puffed cheek, loving the soft texture on his fingertip.

The way baby's cheek squeezed in before instantly going back to how it was, it seemed highly enchanting to little jeongguk who giggled loudly before leaning down to nuzzle his nose within the baby's cheeks.

"baby~~" his lips now rugged in an adorable grin, tint palms softly cupping the baby's cheeks. "me kith?" curious eyes adorable looked back at the mother who almost immediately gave in to his bunny grin.

And that's how the jeongguk gave his first kiss to his baby who nearly seemed passed out to Seokjin. "what is kith, mommy?"

"he means kiss jinnie, you don't wanna kiss our baby?"