Candies | Part Twenty

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎

Christmas eve has always been chaotic inside this Kim-jeon household. Numerous kids ran around the house whenever they felt like. Women kept chattering about their day to day struggles and taking care of the families. Men usually discussed about each other's business or friend's circle related stuff.

So was happening right now. A single difference being in the kids not actually running around but standing in front of Bogum and Seokjin who had been talking all of these teens' photos, seeing how decent and preet, all of them seemed today.

Jeongguk dolled up in a white sweater with tiny red beads sticked onto paired with some light shaded denims, his black hair pulled back--flawlessly exposing his forehead. Not to forgot how his pretty face held such 'annoyed with every little thing' expression, not even trying to smile his bunny grin for the sake of Seokjin's camera.

"cmon guk, just smile a little bit--you look like an effing stone, I swear~" Seokjin was never a type of person who'd deal with someone's random tantrums without any reasons been explained to him.

In response, all he received was a sharp eye roll from the bunny before he actually put on a small, tight lipped smile on his rosy lips before Seokjin and Bogum again began to take their group photos--now all of them looking giggly and smiley, happy to be precise.

Through out his 17 years of life, jeongguk had really loved these Christmas eves and new year celebrations with his family and precious friends.
But since these last two years, things seem a little harder and annoying for the young teen who gets irritated a little too quickly by every other thing that tends to spoil his mood.

Taehyung being the reason behind most of his spoilt moods.

Typical teenage hormones were to be blamed here. Nothing was jeongguk's fault if we avoid how unintentionally, and sometimes intentionally--he hurt his favourite person.

Taehyung was no less. Boy knew about his own feelings regarding the older but paid no attention untill he found about his gukkie's weird ass admiration for changbin. His bestfriend. He was actually very confused in the initial days, but as the older bunny kept on getting annoyed and kept hurting the younger through his sharp and hurtful words, taehyung was sure that jeongguk who now had realised his liking for changbin--didn't really admire how taehyung clinged onto him.

Maybe that was the reason behind how he had moved a little away from jeongguk who had been standing beside with his arm around the younger's shoulder. A peace sign on display along with a pretty bunny smile adorning his lips.

All the boys had been standing in the couch in their living room, a weird ass idea just came to Bogum's mind and boy already told the younger buddies to stand right on the couch even if there wasn't much room for all of them.