Candies | Part Thirty Three

Hello again!

Home feels empty

Home feels empty. His brother is not home and apparently his mumma texted him saying that she won't be back until three days later because her boss urgently sent her to get supplies and give deliveries to their branch in Gwanju.

His friends are busy, Yoonie said he's going to buy a new phone for himself today and Jiminie is going to his Grandpa's home for two days.

And his boyfriend? Nah—his ex boyfriend is not even in the picture anymore. It's been two days since the previous chaos happened and Jeongguk not even once tried to ask Taehyung what he felt and what he wanted ahead.

He's sitting on the swing of their favourite park. His slightly bigger body still manages to fit in even though it's quite uncomfortable.
It's quiet; lonely and kind of disturbing.
He wanted attention—he wanted to be asked about his problem at the moment and he wanted to speak but there's no one.

It hits like damn slap to face; he's just a kid—not more than soon 16 yet he feels lonely; depressed like he had been given way much of stress and anxiety to deal with.

Well that's what teenagers are like now a days.

His legs are swinging as he slowly tries to move along with the swing.
His jeans are itchy and he wants to change in his silk night suit but he also doesn't wants to go to a lonely, empty home with no lights and food.

"I wish I could call mum.." he whispers as his sad eyes flaunt their watery image more than acceptable.

Is he crying? No.
But does he feels like it? Yes.

Momentarily, he gets his phone from his jeans's pocket. An old phone with not many updates but something that taehyung will hold close to his heart for upcoming years.

The screen lits up immediately, showing up the wallpaper of him and Jeongguk—taking a selfie right before Jeongguk's room's window. The sunlight falls upon their skin and their eyes are glowing pretty brown.

Cheeks pressed and hands holding each other's cheeks—it's such a beautiful memory to not think of and feel sad.

But there's one more emotion that he feels; other than disappointment and sadness—and it resembles a feeling of betrayal, like he's been betrayed by the most unexpected person.

It's quiet, too silent for his liking in the park and everywhere around him. He feels sick—hurt and angry too; not sure at whom but he's angry.

His pretty little face has a scowl on and eyebrows are furrowed. Watery eyes keep staring at his sneaker cladded feet and oh how close he is to pushing himself off this swing that too intentionally.

Thinking deeper into the this case—this whole incident that took place today that hurt him right in his chest; he wonders if that woman who he used to adore and love so much would ever look at him softly again..he wonders if she really loved him or it was just because he was her sister's kid?