Candies | Part Seven

"no~~ dont stick it there! It should be in the middle!" Jeongguk's boyish voice echoed within the four walls of Mina's room when he saw how the younger boy was about to stick the ribbon on the corner of the card

They were sitting on the wooden flooring of Mina's bedroom, getting themselves busy in making the card for jeongguk's father, whilst Mina found herself folding Taehyung's and Seokjin's clothes. "here? Like this?is this fine gukkie?"

"Yeah! Just like that sweetie, just like that!" He exclaimed proudly, patting his sweetheart's cheek who immediately giggled in bliss--oblivious to how Mina was gazing at these boys in pure adoration, loving the way they were so soft and pure with each other.

"yeah! It looks prettyyyyyy~~ now we just have to write some good things about father! Then we'll be good to go!" doe eyes gazing up at the younger who seemed very busy as he kept folding the leftover strip of the ribbon, wanting to create a small pretty flower.

"gukkie, this looks so beautiful~~ I promise uncle will like this alot!"

"you think so? You aren't lying right?"

"no no no~~ask my mama if you don't wanna believe me.."

"I do believe you baby, but I just Wanna make sure that everything is right and pretty!" and so they asked for Mina to accompany them, which she did really happily with a bright, soft smile adorning her pink tinted lips.

"it's really pretty gukk, really very pretty~~ you guys really did a great job!" placing some soft pecks on their foreheads, hands reaching up to hold them in a warm hug. "thank you so much auntie! I'll make sure to make one for you too!"

"promise?!"

"promise!!" they both yelled before a faint sound of door closing came from the outside of the room--alerting the trio who immediately went in an extremely excited mode. "now tete, cmon give gukkie a sweet kiss before he goes off to surprise his father~~"

"nooo~~I'd give it you at night!"

"no! I want it now! Or else gukkie won't talk to you anymore.."

"oh no--that's a lie! You can't live without talking to me~~" cheeks puffed up cutely, eyebrows wiggling at the older boy who huffed loudly before turning away from the younger one. "I even let you ride my bicycle even when my father told me not to--" and maybe as oblivious he sounded - - he really didn't know what he just said had caused Mina to look at him with such doubtful, raging eyes--totally opposite to taehyung's confused, wide doe one's.

"your father said what?!"

"n-nothing! Nothing." he nodded frequently, scared of how his aunt just reacted.

"c'mere sweetheart, tell me what did your father say." her hand softly gestured the boy to come closer, not wanting to scare away the boy more than he already was.