Candies | Part Two

"jonghyungyung?" a loud sigh came from the five year old jeongguk who almost cried at how lovely his baby sounded whilst pronouncing 'jeongguk hyung' as 'jonghyung--whatever' but swear to god, it felt so good to jeongguk who almost passed out in f...

"jonghyungyung?" a loud sigh came from the five year old jeongguk who almost cried at how lovely his baby sounded whilst pronouncing 'jeongguk hyung' as 'jonghyung--whatever' but swear to god, it felt so good to jeongguk who almost passed out in front of his three year old baby-boy.

"no sweety~~it's jeon-gguk-hyung.. Jeongguk hyung!"
He tried his best to make the little one understand the slip of his tongue on each syllable, his hands held the younger's comparatively smaller one's between them-- "sweety? Tete is your sweety?" his bright chocolate eyes gazed at his guku's adorable face which gave rise to a gorgeous boxy grin on his lips.

The bunny boy hummed softly at hearing the younger's cute question, his attention diverting from teaching his name to his tete--to that adorable grin which the other still held on his lips. "now cmon, let's go back to what we were learning!"

"but it's b-boring~~I like guku mooore~~"

"no. If you love me, You've to learn my full name! If no--then you can find another guku for yourself.." well the thought itself broke jeongguk's innocent heart into two, causing him to regret the choice of his words--regreting how he just gave an idea to taehyung about replacing jeongguk.

" b-but other guku wouldn't kiss my pain away~~no! I only want you to be guku! You my only guku--jonghyungyung!" this made it extremely impossible for jeongguk to not cup tete's face and kiss his cheeks for multiple times. "its jeon-gguk, baby... Say--jeon-gguk!"

"jeon--cook!"

"no baby, its jeon-gguk!"

"jeon--kuk!"

"oh no sweety, it's guk! G-U-K!"

"guk?"

"yes!! Guk!!"

"gukkie?" that was when the five years old boy stilled. Eyes widely staring at the adorable younger one who moved closer, placing himself on the older boy's folded legs. Head falling back onto his hyung's shoulder, fingers playing with jeongguk's sleeves.

"gukkie is cute~~just like guku, can I call you gukkie, guku?" maybe jeongguk was too awestrucked at the younger baby's sweet words, his heart already in love with the new nickname his baby invented for him and thus he ended up nodding a little too enthusiastically.

"but you're supposed to call me jeongguk hyung~~"
Pretty pink lips stood out in an adorable pout, hands moving up to cup the baby's chubby face who tried to wriggle out of his hold--head shaking negatively.

"no~~gukkie is moooore cute! Jonggug hyung is booooooring~~"

"then I'll be upset.. I wouldn't want to talk to you.." that definitely was a lie, but taehyung - - the little baby had almost freaked because his hyungie's claims. A little heart being really scared of not being able to spend time with his gukkie.

"but g-gukkie loves me too much to do that~~"

And all jungkook could do was hide his pink cheeks within his baby's soft brown hair.. After all, taehyung was truer than jeongguk's whole existence.