Candies | Part Four

A seven year Taehyung was extremely curious about random things

A seven year Taehyung was extremely curious about random things. Always had the urge to know about how things work and feel around him. Had so many questions and quires related to random things around him. And his soulmate, jeonggukkie was always around him to explain things to his developing mind.

Jin was eleven. And being a fifth grader, he found himself really busy with his studies and socializing with his new friends. Had little to no Time to interact with his brothers who always found amazing company within each other and that brought them even more closer than possible.

It was 7am right now. Jeongguk was standing by the doorframe, doe eyes tearing up at the sight of his tete sobbing against his mother's chest who kept rubbing his tiny back with her soft palms, fingers softly threading through his light brown locks as she kept consoling him.

Initially, they were playing together with jimin who had introduced them to pretending game of supermarket. A baby blue cash register, his mom had brought for him was kept in front of the younger boys who curiously gawked at the toy in front of them.

Unfortunately, that provided fake money wasn't enough for those two adorable 'pretending to be customers' and that's why they decided on taking actual money from Jeongguk's father's wallet and adding it to their tiny pockets with sneaky smiles on their faces.

But somehow, Taehyung ended up having a coin stuck in his throat because he had this weird habit of taking every other thing in his mouth which was really common between children of his age.

That's why the tiny boy was sobbing in his mother's arms who found herself shocked by the sudden revelation jeongguk did, and all she could feel was uneasiness and nervousness bubbling in the pit of her tummy.

She was scared. She felt her heart shattering at the sight of her son crying his soul out. His sobs were resonating inside her ears and she didn't know how to stop it. She kept speaking sweet nothings in her son's ears, but all went in vain.

He kept fisting her blouse, tiny nose nuzzling in her chest, heart pacing behind his ribs and all he could feel was a big circular thing swimming in his tummy which will soon turn into a monster and take him away from his mommy, hyungie and gukkie.

"m-mumma~~it's h-hurting~~" he sniffled, looking up at his mother who cupped his mushy face within her soft hands--lips desperately pecking his nose and cheeks as pads of her thumbs kept on wiping away the cruel droplets of warm tears trailing down his cheeks.

" a-auntie--should I call my mom? She-she might know what to do in this situation.." the little who slowly stepped forward only to pat his tete's head, spoke through his heavy heart. Goosebumps erecting on his skin at hearing his favourite human's beautiful sobs echoing in the room.

"please do gukku..please do.." and so the young boy stormed away to his own room where he found his mother and father arguing loudly, Jaeho's voice devious enough to terrorise the little boy's heart.