Candies | Part Thirty.

April has always been a tiring month for Taehyung

No it's not about the summer effects or the warmth and hot temperature that develops around the surrounding, it's rather related to the summer vacation they get around the mid of April that lasts for atleast a month.

And that summer vacation sucks because his boyfriend always makes a trip to his grandpa's
During the phase.

No he's not upset or angry with Jeongguk or his grand parents, no that's not the case but yeah, since these past few days he's been feeling this emotion that somewhat resembles fury and anger for Jeongguk's parents.

It all happened the last weekend when Taehyung once again at his boyfriend's house, both thinking about celebrating their fourth anniversary together.
The atmosphere around them was too good, extremely ecstatic and happy ; knowing how they had two months of vacation for them selves and how they could enjoy it within each other's company.

But it all went down in hitters when Jeon Jae-ho, Jeongguk's sweet pretty father knocked on the door of his room. It was fine, really. They were giggling together and Jeongguk couldn't really keep his hands to himself when he held the younger closer - but the moment his father stepped in with that permanent, signature frown of his ; Taehyung did one mistake and that was his pretty habit of rolling his hazel eyes at the older man.

"Did you pack your bags?" He asked, tone dull and boring as usual. Jeongguk was quick to glance at his secret boyfriend before his father cleared his throat, gaining both of the boys' attention.

"I..i don't think I'd like to go there, dad. Atleast not this year." Facing down, looking at his own feet ; he speaks in a tone that's really unusual for Taehyung's pretty, smart boyfriend who always has something nice to say in his sweet tiny voice.

"And why's that? Any approval reason, my son?" A wicked smile that's so fake, Taehyung prefers Jackson's fake ass stories over it.

"Because it's his choice, his decision. You really think he needs your approval?" And that's why Jeongguk often thinks about restricting Taehyung from coming to his house when his father is home.