Chapter 35 💦

"Nghh Yoongi." Jimin whispered between their kiss. He slap him to stop but Yoongi doesn’t show any sign of leaving him.

"Sto-op hyung."

Yoongi kick the door behind and leave his lips. Jimin was panting. Breathing hard to catch his breath. Yoongi also at the edge of throwing himself but the sensation between them is too hot to handle.

He can't stop himself. Instead, he smashed his lips on Jimin's milky white unmarked neck. Sucking and biting harshly to leave beautiful deep red mark which will turn blackish purple later.

"Leave me. Ahh. We can do it later. Please. Freshen up first."

"I can't control Jimin. I want you so bad. I'm craving. I'll fuck you first then we will freshen up together."

He pushed Jimin over the couch who bounced due to the strong force. Not Yoongi alone but Jimin is also hard. He can see the huge bulge through his pant.

Yoongi lick his lips and look at his eyes. Jimin was busy to seduced him by opening his legs wide. Yoongi aggressively took off his tie and quickly wrap it around to Jimin's neck and pull him closer.

"You are fucking kinky hyung."

"You made me like this. Didn't you?"

Their conversation stop there as they both became busy to rip apart their cloths and throw them here and there.

"So beautiful." Yoongi whisper seeing Jimin fully naked and marked by him.

Jimin shoved his middle finger inside his mouth and suck on it while maintaining their eye contact and Yoongi could swear how ethereal and hot Jimin look right now.

"My cock is supposed to be there darling. Not your finger. Do you want me to help you?"

"Yes. Please." 

He was pulled by Yoongi in a high volt and later he found himself kneel down in front of Yoongis big and flustered thick cock which standing proudly and ready to devour every inch of him.

Yoongi grab his jaw and held at the end of his cock to direct it into Jimin's mouth who gladly accept while closing his eyes.

"Open your eyes baby. Look at me while i'm mouth fucking you."

Jimin sucked and swirled his tongue over the slit making Yoongi breath in pleasure.

He did it again and again and deep growl leave Yoongis mouth. Jimin pulled out to spit on it and again shoved half of the cock in his mouth.

Yoongi rock his hip against his hot tongue and lock on his sweaty and silky black hair.

"Such a good boy for me. Yeahh."

Never ever in his wildest dream he thought to moan over someone's mouth like this. Jimin was his first person to fuck but everytime they do it. Jimin never lose to give him highest amount of pleasure.

Jimin kept bobbing his head loving the sound Yoongi making. He like the way Yoongi rolled his eyes and shiver whenever he grab his balls.

He suddenly pulled out Jimin. Gripping on his hair tightly, he made him stand in front him and suck the sticky saliva and precum on his chin.

"You didn’t cum yet."

"Yes. That's for your ass."

"No. I want to taste your cum."