Chapter 21★

Koo get back his consciousness for god knows how many times later. When he open his eyes, he saw a tensed and concern Seokjin sat beside him along with Namjoon. And a familiar face is at the opposite of them means on the left side of Koo.

It took some time to realize who is the owner of this familiar face. Dr. Bogum! Who visits him at the first day of Kim mansion. The day Koo lost his virginity to Mr. Kim and passed out due to rough sex.

Dr. Bogum smile softly after Koo opened his eyes.

Dr. Bogum: How are you feeling now Koo?

Koo look at him with sad eyes. Like he want to scream that 'give my Kim back to me'. But no energy left his body to shout like that.

Koo: I'm good.

He replied back. More like whispered these 2 word.

Dr. Bogum: It's ok. Take rest. You'll feel better. And Mr. Namjoon! I'm taking my leave now. If anything happen or you need me again. Please don't hesitate to call me.

Namjoon: Sure Dr.

Namjoon smile and shake his hand with Dr. Bogum. A staff come and lead him to the outside that's when Koo noticed other 2 person's presence at the room. Must be staff!

He look beside him. Straight at the Seokjin's eyes.

Koo: Where's Mr. Kim?

His muffled voice try to ask this question but Seokjin ordered a staff to bring something and a girl immediately entered the room with a tray on her hand.

Ohh! He remembered this girl. It's Mina. Who always served him the food in this Mansion. The only person's presence in this mansion beside him.

Seokjin hold the glass of Milk in front of his mouth.

Seokjin: Here drink it Koo.

He said softly with his mamma care. But Koo pushed away the glass from towards his mouth.

Koo: Could you answer my question first? Where's Mr. Kim. Please bring him to me right away hyung.

Tears found it's way to the cheek from his eyes. Namjoon sighed and grabbed Koo's palm.

Namjoon: Koo, we can talk later. At first do what Jin told you to. Because right now you're not in the condition to talk about this stuff.

Koo: What do you mean about this staff. And i'm totally ok. You guys made it difficult. Just tell me please. Look i'm fine. I can bare whatever you will tell. Just spit it out please hyung.

Koo looked away from them and start crying soundly. Seokjin stroke his hair and tried to comfort him by his sweet word.

It's a different types off feeling. At first, Koo hate Mr. Kim so much that he even couldn't bare to see his shadow. But his feelings started to change after he escape from the Kim Mansion. No matter how he felt of those days he ignored his feelings saying it's just a physical lust nothing else. But finally he realized it's never a physical lust although it's what's his heart want. What he want and what he could do.

Koo: Hyung??

Namjoon and Seokjin broke their eye contact after hearing Koo's voice. He's calm now.