Chapter 34★

Bam! A doberman puppy. Chewing his little toy while laying on Koo's arm who cluelessly wondering around the forest. Not deeper but at the front of house. He never had been here before. This place are fully covered with various types of flower. A big garden where thousands of birds and bees are flying and chirping.

"Wow. This place is beautiful. That's why i always smell flower fragrant but didn’t have any clue where it's comes from." His voice sound joyfully. But those moment didn’t stay longer when he heard something. Car's horn. He step out from the garden and went in front of the house. He saw apart from the thick glass door 2 black van entered the basement.

"Who came?"  He murmured. But when he saw the car didn't park at the parking lot but went 2 floor down to the basement where the torcher room placed, he understand something. And get a clue about who came.

He want to go. Want to see those person that the van just brought but afraid of scolding. If Taehyung knows, then he'll surely gon mad. Taehyung spoiled him a lot. With money, cloths, expensive car. But doing something behind his back?  no he don't like it.

" Are you sleepy baby?" He told bam when saw bam is yawning and look tired.

"Let's go then."

After putting bam on his cage. He went to the balcony. Blankly stare at the far where only blue sky and deep green big trees could be seen only.

"I wonder what inside his head. He didn’t told me about this." He shivered when newly coming winter wind fan him smoothly. His eyes automatically tighten off feeling the coldness.

"My wish is granting soon. Have i ever imagine about it? How does it feel to take my own revenge to the person i hate the most."

He was lost in his thought and that's when he felt a warm arm on his waist. His eyes snapped open and turn back to meet Taehyung.

"What are you thinking so deeply? About me?" He chuckled after successfully teasing and brought a smile on his blank face.

"Yes. I missed you. Where were you? I didn’t found you in bed after woke up. Jin hyung says you have something urgent to do."

Koo turn around and place his hand around his neck. Almost tried to kissing him. Taehyung nodded and gave a peck on his lips.

"Seems like you are eager to know something?"

Koo was about to say something but hearing car horn, he stop for a moment to take a guess. Maybe those Van just return from the underground and parking at the basement.

"I saw 2 car going under the basement. You said torcher shell is there. Whom you brought to torcher for?"

"You have that answer. Don't you?"

Koo sighed.

"So my guess is right."

Taehyung hummed. His eyes are poking every inch of Koo's face. And it's showing only the pureness of love and thirstiness.

"I have an urge."

"Urge? You know i don't like it when you request anything. Come on, everything belongs to me is yours. Why are you even asking?"

"Because my gut saying you won't fulfil this."

"Just say once. I will give my life."

"Promise me first."

Taehyung raised his eyebrow. What kind of important think it is that he even have to made a promise first.

"I promise i'll let you whatever you wants to do till it's a request to spare your dads and brothers life."