Chapter 15★

Jungkook standing in the middle of the balcony and looking at the outside of the  forest. He used be scared. What if he saw any ghost while he's alone at the mansion. So he didn't dare to open any window when he's alone. But now, he became pretty comfortable with the surrounding around him. It's not as scary as he thought. So today he decided to looking at the outside at night.

Tears flowing down from his puppy eyes for unbelievable feelings he felt. He still can't believe his hatred turn into love. Yes. He finally realized he's deeply in love with his kidnapper. If he not, then why can't he told Mr. Kim to free him from here in the morning. He want to spend time with his kidnapper. Want to be around him what he not supposed to be. He don't want to lose his warmthness for even a second.

At first he thought it all was just his temporary feelings. If he ran away, everything will be okay. But it's not what he expect to be. He understand his feelings when he live with jimin. Oh how much he want to be in his arm. Everynight he spend alone was hell. Not just the love but his sexual desire is also bite him away.

And he's not only hurt but also angry right now. Mr. Kim was supposed to be with him and keep apologizing until Koo forgive him but what he did was leaving him alone again. He even didn’t bother to care about Koo.

And that's why Koo didn't realize the door open and a veiny masculine hand wrap around his waist along with a big ass flower bouquet. He flinched, almost scream. But calm himself down when the familiar smell hit his nose. A pair of lips burried on his neck and sniff it deeply. For a long time.

Mr. Kim: Sweetheart! Kim is sorry.

Mr. Kim whispered on his ear. Koo's whole body jerked when his warm breath hit his earlobe and neck .

He slowly turn him around. Now they're standing face to face. Mr. Kim handed him the bouquet which Koo took silently. Not much later. He feel Kim's hot breath near to his lips and his lips got caught between two strawberry flavoured lips. Mr. Kim moved his lips smoothly. Koo thinking not to respond but immediately melting and also kissing him back with a perfect rhythm.

Within a minute they pulled away. Mr. Kim's eyes travelled his whole face while Koo is just staring at his eyes. Trying to understand his emotion.

He tightened the hug on his waist and pulled him more closer. Their body is standing by support of the balcony's railing. The fresh air of night is touching their body and mind.

Mr. Kim: Will you forgive me?

He spoke. Not expect any answer. Koo is still staring at him without blinking. Mr. Kim rest their forehead together and spoke again.

Mr. Kim: Koo. I realized finally what i did was wrong. I'm trully apologizing for what i did. I'll never repeat the same mistake again. Please forgive me. Your silent punishment is killing me from the inside. Slap me, punch me how much you want but please just talk to me.

He sound like he'll bursting into tear if he got no response. So Koo decided to talk.

Koo: It's okay i'll forgive you.

Koo just finished his word. Mr. Kim breath away and smashed his lips again. This time is harder than before. Biting his lips and pushed his tongue inside of Koo's mouth. Their tongue fight against each other. The kiss getting sloppier along with the weather around them.

Koo pulled away. Mr. Kim hold his hand and bring him on the bed from the balcony. He slightly throw away the bouquet on the couch and turn off the light.