Chapter 8★

Jimin slowly step towards the guest room and unlocked the door without making any noise just to find out Koo is sleeping peacefully and snoring slightly.

He took some steps and sat beside his sleeping figure. He smile and touch Koo's hair sooo smoothly. Rubbing his hand on his hair and thinking something.

The day Jimin's mother passed away. Only Koo was with him. From funeral to Graveyard. No relative, no neighbour, nor anyone. When Jimin was crying in front of his mother graveyard. Koo is the only one who hugged him. Cry with him. Rubbing his tiny hand on Jimin's back and try to comfort him. No one ever did it with Jimin. And Jimin promised that day he'll never let Koo go away. He'll always protect him. But he failed and almost lost him. His precious brother. Though they don't have the same blood on their body. But still Koo is Jimin's 1st priority after his mom.

Jimin come out of the imagination when Koo whimper in sleep and turn around. Jimin let out another soft smile and placed a peck on his forehead and leaving the room.

He took a water bottle from fridge and go inside his room. While gulping the water, he sat on the chair opening his laptop.

Jimin: Ughhhh this shit again. Let's check what's my schedule for tomorrow.

He let out a loud groan and start eyeing the file.
Though checking schedule is not really CEO's work. But recently he transferred Yeonjun to the another Section. Jimin thinks Yeonjun is far enough to be his secretary. He deserve a well position. But there's no position empty in his office. So Jimin transferred him to another one which is in Busan but in different area. He already post a notice to the noticeboard for applying on the secretary post.

He sighed for the 34th time after checking the schedule. He have another 3 important meeting tomorrow. It's better to go to sleep or else he would be late for office.

Jimin layed down and almost slept but shoot open his eyes when something come up to his mind. Yeahhh. He don't need to find a secretary anymore. Why?? Because he have Koo. Yes. Tho Koo didn't graduates from Uni but still he have the capability to be his secretary as he knows Koo is always serious on his work and studys too. He don't need to graduate from Uni to be his secretary.

He thinks and goes back again to sleep as it's almost 1 AM.

IN SEOUL..........................!!!

Mr. Kim is laying on the bed with his shirt button on and messy hair. His hand holding a bear bottle. And some other bottle is also find beside his bed here and there which are already finished. He turn around and grab the pillow which one is Koo used to sleep. He burried his nose onto it and smelling it deeply. He let out a loud groan when he can smell Koo on his pillow. He hug the pillow pull it more closer to him thinking it's his Koo. Tear leaving his eyes when he don't find any warmness on it. But still he holding it near to his chest.

If it'll be Koo. He'll never leave him again. Never.

Someone knock on his door. But Mr. Kim didn't reply not even moving an inch. Suga entered his room. But his hurt clenched after seeing the messy state of Kim. He softly sat beside him and hold his hand.

Suga: Kim. We tried our best to find him. But nothing work. We'll try again tomorrow. We know he's in Korea not in other country's. You don't need to be worried about that. And stop hurting yourself. If Koo really come back and saw you in this state. What'll he think hmm. He'll probably scold you. You don't want to get scold right. So please stop hurting yourself and eat something please. You have a alot of work tomorrow. Did you forgot that you have an important meeting. You can't attend it if you just laying on the bed and drinking alcohol.