Chapter 25★

His jaw dropped at the moment he saw Jimin's flawless chest through his exposed shirt button as he panting and sweating heavily. He look back to make sure that he locked the door before going near him. Jimin's tongue is sticking out from his mouth and he tried to fan himself with the help of a very thin paper file right under the air conditioner.

Yoongi: What happened to you?

Jimin: These chicken wings are so damn spicy. Who brought this?

Yoongi: What? I brought it. Sorry i don't know you can't eat spicy.

Jimin: Fuck. I even ran out of water. Please bring me water right now.

Yoongi look at the glass table to discovered the empty bottle. His eyes snapped out after seeing Jimin rest his head back still panting. It's about the time to take some step towards as he ready to do the unholy thing he thought.

His hand found its way to Jimin's throat as he grabbed it lightly and smashed their lips together. Jimin's eyes widened and breath hitched. The cold and minty flavoured of his saliva made the burning sensation 2x more inside his mouth but soon it turns into less spicy when Jimin also move his lips back to meet with Yoongi's rhythm.

They pulled out few moments later. Jimin's lips is covered with sticky saliva from being spicy and cold and it turns dark shade of pink. Yoongi wipes his lips with the back of his hand as his eyes turns teary because the spice is hitting him now.

Jimin: Why did you pulled away hyung?

Yoongi grab a tissue paper and try to go out from the cabin to bring water when Jimin ask him. He is having dirty and sensual thought because Jimin called him hyung for the first when the intimate and now it's second time. He proceed to be nice as he reply him shortly.

Yoongi: To bring water.

Jimin: I don’t need water anymore. Please come here.

Yoongi: Have you eat your mind? We're at the office right now.

Jimin: I don’t care. And no one wouldn’t dare to come inside without my permission. What are you scared of?

Yoongi: Please don't make my thought more dirty. You’re not in your right mind.

He quickly get out from Jimin's cabin. They did made a mistake once. And he don't want to repeat it again. Not because he don't like it. He is just afraid of Mr. Kim. Fucking his Boss's ass off instead of being a work holic assistant look rude and pathetic. And one thing he's scared of, he don't want his heart to say something else whenever they're close to each other. He's afraid of falling love even though deep inside he's craving for it.

Jimin is his perfect match. He saw Jimin whenever he closed his eyes. They way Jimin talk while attending meeting is just he can watch whole day. He don’t know what is perfectionist but it's definitely Jimin, who could became a mess under him also could make anyone go on their knees just by a normal glare.

He shrugged of his thought after reaching to Taemy.

Taemy: Eyy bro what's poppin? Why do you look so vulnerable?

Yoongi: Nothing Ms. You're daydreaming way too much. Anyways can you do me a favor?

Taemy: As long it's not wanted to know who is Mr. Park's girlfriend? I'm assuming i can do.