Chapter 33★

If eyes could kill someone, then Jimin will definitely win against Taehyung at this point. Like the way his eyes devouring him alive that Taehyung force to look away to avoid the contact.

"You have no idea about the consequences Mr. Kim". He is such a high patience person that's why didn't lay a hand on Taehyung till yet.

" I'm apologizing again for my fault. As a brother, you have full right to do anything to save him." Taehyung says calmly. He never ever feel this much of nervousness in front of anyone in his life. But today, a glare from Jimin and his heart skipped a beat.

"I still can't believe you're the one behind everything. How shameful."

"Unexpected things happens like this Mr. Park. We're not aware of anything."

"Can you explain from the first, how did it all happen?"

"There was a business deal between me and Mr. Jeon. Unfortunately he couldn’t able to pay the whole amount. so in return, he pay me with his Son. Unexpected right?"

"That bustard. I wish he will soon return to hell."

"At first everything was okay. I used to treat him like a slave. Why not? That was payment. But slowly i realized how much i love him. But before even confessing, he ran away. And that was the start of my rage and impatience, i was a psycho for him. All i want him and him. That moment i got a call from you and you give me a deal. We've become a business partner and that's how i find him again."

He stop and take a look at Jimin who's eyes on him. Dark and filled with various emotion. Anger! Guilt! Sad! And Love!

"After seeing him with you, i thought there was something going between you both. And i kidnapped him again. He is mine. No one can take him away from me. But then i got to know you guys have such a brotherhood relation. Not what i thought. I was relief to know. And later, after very heartbreaking and tough situation, he confessed to me. Said he also love me since the start. How could i leave him again after knowing we made for each other?"

"You should've told me earlier Mr. Kim. You know in how situation i was going through for him right?"

"I know. But i was finding a way. And now, you know everything. There is nothing to hide."

"When i heard how you treated him at the beginning, i did promise to kill his kidnapper. But as long as he loves you back. I'm happy that he finally found someone. And finally escape from the hell."

Jimin take a deep breath. There was only him, Taehyung and Yoongi at the office room. He look beside, apart from the other chair. Saw Yoongi sitting at the couch silently. Cold as usual. He kinda feel sad for him. But also felt loved inside. He knows the reason and soon it will turn into real.

"I hope the problem we create between us wouldn’t effect our business."

"I can assume about this only after meeting Jungkook."

"Sure."

He stood up and buttoned his blazer properly.

"Hyung. Take Mr. Park to home. I'll come soon."

Yoongi nodded and stand up quietly before guiding Jimin to the parking lot. On their way to Kim Mansion.

"Where are we going?" Koo asked impatiently.

"We're going to our old house."

"Seriously? Wo i'm so excited to go there."

"You seem more than excited. Aren’t you okay with where are you living hmm?"

"That's not the case. I love that place. But i was bored. Everywhere i look, there are only big trees, mountain from the apart and sky. Nothing else."

Taehyung chuckled and took Koo's hand. Kissed the top of the hand slowly while his left hand gripping the steering wheel tightly.

"But why there suddenly?"

"For a surprise."

"Surprise? But my birthday was yesterday. And you're giving me a present today? One day later?"

"Sorry sweetheart. But i'm sure you would love that."

Koo pout and whined. But inside he is also excited for the surprise gift.

"Jimin hyung?"

He was holding Taehyung's hand but seeing Jimin sitting on the couch. He lost it. It felt like a dream and he still can't believe. Is that even possible?

Jimin stood up and look behind after hearing Jungkook's voice. His eyes already filled with tears. Just holding for releasing down.

Koo left Taehyung's hand and ran to Jimin. Jumping on him directly who secure his arm around his body tightly after meeting each other so many days later.

The staff and servant at the living room was left shocked. Taehyung is such a possessive person. They themselves is not permitted to touch Koo but now someone unknown hugging him.

Yoongi glared at them and they all left the place. Only to left out the four of them.

"My baby, how are you?" Jimin asked in a teary eyes.

"How could you not found me hyung? You are so bad."

"Yes i'm bad i know that. Scold me as much as you want. I deserve that."

"Shut up meany." Koo scold him cutely and left each other. Then look behind to meet Taehyung.

"Thanks for the present."

"Adorable." Jimin said and wipe away Koo's tears. In a protective mood and full aware.

"Don't worry Mr. Kim. We're as same as before. Business partner but more closer. Because you're my brother in law now."

"Shameless. We're not married yet." Koo said and the rest of them laugh at him.

"It's ok. I wouldn’t mind to be called your brother in law."

The living room filled with joy and happiness. Except only a person who faked laugh along with them but get a big cut deep inside.

"He still didn’t get it that how badly i want him in my arms?"