*I'll Be There For You - Joe Keery

ابدأ من البداية

Joe finally broke the kiss, nothing but lust in his eyes. He didn't break eye contact as he laid us down. I gasped when he ripped my flannel open. I couldn't help but moan as Joe's eyes scanned my body. I had to bite my lip when his eyes finally returned to mine.

"I missed you too," he said under his breath.

I gasped, quickly moaning as Joe smashed his lips to mine. We skipped the foreplay altogether this time. Soon our clothes were scattered around the room and we had only a throw blanket covering us.

I arched my back as Joe pulsed into me while making out with my breast. I wanted to moan his name, but I could barely breathe as he pleasured me.

"Fuck," he moaned as he switched to my other boob. I grabbed his shoulders, bringing his chest closer to mine. We both let out matching moans as we rubbed our bare chests together.

"Damn, gorgeous," he moaned into my ear. "I missed your perfect body under mine."

"I missed your perfect body on top of mine," I barely moaned out. I gasped when he started nibbling my ear.

"Baby," I gasped. "I'm getting close."

"No," he growled. "You don't release until I tell you to."

"Anything for you, baby," I moaned. Joe pulled out of me and turned me so my chest was pressed against the back couch cushions.

"Shit, baby!" I yelled as he pushed into me. This was one of his favorite positions. He loved how he had complete control.

While he kept his hips moving, Joe reached his hand around my body. I swore under my breath when he squeezed my boob. He didn't stop there. He slid his hand down my body, squeezing randomly as he went.

"Oh, Joe," I gasped as he pushed his finger into me.

"That's it, baby girl," he growled into my ear. "Fuck, I missed your gorgeous, perfect, wet body."

"And I missed. . ." I cut myself off with a moan when he pushed his finger in deeper. "Everything," I gasped.

"Fuck yeah, you did," he chuckled darkly.

It didn't take long for us to give in. Once we did, neither one of us moved. We laid like that for almost thirty minutes before Joe moved us so we were still back to front but now facing the TV.

Joe turned on the show we've been binging and we stayed in each other's arms.

"I'm sorry," I sighed.

"For what, gorgeous?" He asked.

I rolled over and looked up at him. "I know I've been kind of clingy," I started.

"I like it when you're clingy," Joe gently interrupted me. "It shows me that I'm important to you."

"You are," I said quickly. "You're the most important person in my life, Joe."

"You're the most important person in my life," he repeated to me. "I want everyone to know that I found the girl I'm going to spend the rest of my life with."

"The rest of your life?" I teased. "You sure you want me for that long?"

Joe leaned down and gently pressed his lips to mine. He broke the kiss with a soft smile on his face.

"I would scream it from the rooftops," he whispered, "if I could."

"Nothing's stopping you," I said a little nervous.

"Nothing?" He asked. "You'd be okay with me talking about you and me in interviews? Y/N, are you sure?"

"It would make you happy, right?"