43

BRIDESMAID: 43

A week later.

The five figures gathered in the bride's dress fitting store. It was a private place where only wealthy elites had access to, dresses and suits of all different designs and styles, using rare materials.

Minji didn't have that many girl friends, in fact, there was none that she actually held a connection with. This situation troubled her but her soon-to-be husband, solved the problem in order to comfort her. This was going to be a special day, neither of them wanted it to be ruined.

Yoon Junghwa, Jeonghan's sister. Since meeting the Yoon family, the Choi had grown closer with her. She was a few years older but they felt like best friends of the same age already. Junghwa has a fiance, so, Minji could reach her whenever she need relationship advice.

Han Jae-eun, Joshua's girl friend. Due to the lack of female friends that Minji had, Jeonghan thought that it would be nice for her and his friend's partner to meet. Luckily, their first meeting went extravagantly well and they texted almost every night. Jae-eun is a smart individual, mixed with quietness and loudness.

Last and most importantly of all, Lim Haneul, Minji's biological mother. Jeonghan nearly had to argue with Youngmi for this oppurtunity. The Choi loved her very much and thought it was a beautiful idea to invite her biological mother to be her bridesmaid. Although, they barely had the time or permission to meet, their relationship stayed the same.

They each sat on the round, cushion couch made with true, pink leather. The fiance sat right in the center, the spot with the most perfect view.

"I bet she'll look good in any dress. I can't wait to see." Jae-eun squealed, sitting on the left of Junghwa.

While the two chattered as they waited for the bride, Minji's mother turned over to the groom that sat quietly.

"Feeling nervous, are you?" Her elderly voice snapped him out of his anxious trance. Her tone was gentle and comforting.

A light chuckle fell from the other's mouth, "Just a little bit." He gestured his index finger and thumb, with a little space between their pads.

The Lim took his slim hands into her wrinkled ones, caressing his knuckles as a sign of support. "Don't worry. I know you'll be good at this. Once you're at the big, big venue, you'll forget everything bad and just enjoy the moment. Speaking from experience." She let out a hearty giggle.

Jeonghan remembered that her biological mother married Chairman Choi first, before they had an unreasonable divorce. Both of Minji's blood-related parents were sweet and kind hearted. Shim Youngmi must have been the cause of her stressing downfall.

Soon, the workers pulled open the magenta-colored curtains, splitting it in the middle to reveal the young female that stood in the middle of the circular platform.

She was dressed in a slim, mermaid-like white dress. It had a pattern of lace outlining the edges and a sharp v-neck along with short, puffy sleeves.

Meanwhile, the Yoon was fully dazed. He couldn't believe his eyes. Simply the way her dark brown hair fell over her shoulders, and how the dress fit perfectly as if it was made for her.

"This one is okay. I'm not a fan of the 'mermaid' thing." The Choi commented, twirling herself around as she noticed the imaginative drool on her groom's face.

"Oh my gosh, it looks beautiful on you. I love the lace." Junghwa complimented, eyes raking over the piece of white clothing.

"Darling, you look wonderful." Her mother gaped, "But, I agree. I think we can do better than the mermaid tail." She laughed.

Quickly moving onto the next dress, the curtains revealed Minji. Now, she was in a long, silky ruffled white dress with an attached cape that draped from her back, all the way down to the bottom off the platform.

"Now, this one is absolute beauty." Jaeun widened her eyes, amused at this specific appearance.

Nonetheless, Jeonghan was pleased with every single one of them, believing that any piece of clothing looked good on his partner.

"I like this one. It's comfortable, simple but stands out." Minji smiled, eyes stuck on her fiancé who looked straight back at her, making a set of butterflies twinkle in her stomach.

A day later.

Alongside Minji's bridesmaids, were Jeonghan's groomsmen's that decided to have a chill drink in the evening, after everyone returned from work.

His three men all consisted of his friends, the choices were a bit difficult knowing that they had so many people in the group but he was able to select the group without hurting anyone else. Unlike the Choi, he didn't struggle with many problems other than the fact that he had so many friends.

Choi Seungcheol, his best friend since day one, Truly, he was always on Jeonghan's side and Jeonghan was always there for him. He sends out the best advice and is always the groom's go-to friend whenever he just wanted to talk and enjoy.  They were the same age and met pretty young, due to their colliding families in the business industry.

Hong Jisoo, also recognised as Joshua. He is another one of Jeonghan's best friends and is also the same age as him, joining their group after meeting them in the exchange program during elementary school. Not only was he the first one in the group to have a girl friend that lasted longer than a month, but his girl friend is also one of Minji's bridesmaid.

Last of all, Lee Chan, the youngest of their humongous friend group. He is someone who Jeonghan always reaches to whenever he wants a drink. Being the youngest, the Yoon is also extremely fond with him and his urge to take care of him like a father was prominent, meaning they spent a lot of time together.

 Being the youngest, the Yoon is also extremely fond with him and his urge to take care of him like a father was prominent, meaning they spent a lot of time together

gwando