38

DON'T REVEAL THE PLAN: 38

Carat Group CEO, Yoon Sangwon announces the cancellation of the marriage of his son, Yoon Jeonghan with Jang Soojin of Carat Tastes

The female scrolled through the posts on her phone, she was currently waiting for Changmin at the cafe. Her laptop was left closed on the small, circular wooden table, charging with the wired charger. 

They cancelled the wedding just because of the incident? That means everything with Jeonghan's family went well, right?

Junghwaa

Junghwaa
Thank u so so so so much Min
I don't know how I could thank u enough oh my gosh
I'm so glad I won't have to face that bitch

No worriessssss
It was simpler than I thought

Junghwaa
How's everything going with u and my brother?

I'm not sure tbh 😭
We haven't spoke since that night

Junghwaa
Hm
What about your feelings towards him?

Honestly
I think I like him

Junghwaa
Cmon girllll
U think????

I'm sure

Junghwaa
That's what I wanted to hear
That's good

Hahah why
Don't tell him tho
It sounds stupid of me to feel that way

Junghwaa
Don't worry 😏
It's never stupid to feel a certain way towards someone
U can't control it 

"Here are your drinks." The waiter served, placing the two plastic cups onto the table, shooting her a service smile.

Minji mumbled a small 'thank you' along with a short head bow. 

"Shit, sorry I'm late." A male ran quickly to their table, sliding his tote bag off before taking a seat on the cushion couch opposite of his best friend. "Hey, you knew what I wanted to order."

"I got you." The Choi winked, "What are we working on today?" She inquired, flipping her laptop screen up as she took a sip of the warm caramel shake, allowing the sweet taste to linger in her mouth and fill her body with warmth.

"Hm. We basically finished most of the writing stuff. We can start editing today and work on the conclusion if we have time." Changmin suggest, making the female nod her head as they began to put on their studying helmets. 

The two continued to work in silence as they halved the editing, occasionally checking on each other whenever the tranquility of the cafe was too loud. The sounds of their keyboards typing and the track pad sliding repeated throughout their working session. 

"Oh, Changmin! Minji!" A voice from beside their table called out. 

"Oh hey Mingyu!" The mentioned male responded, diverting his eyes from the screen to the two male figures that just entered the place. 

"This is Dokyeom. What are you guys doing?" The younger Kim questioned, referring to the laptops on their table. 

"Just studying." Changmin frowned. 

"Oh look it's Jeonghan-hyung's soon-to-be fiance." Dokyeom whispered into his friend's ears, using his hands to cover their mouths.

Mingyu quickly slapped his hands, "What are you doing, you made it so suspicious. Stop being so loud, imagine she heard." He scolded in a breathless whisper. "Sorry for disturbing you guys. Good luck on the work!"

"Thanks." Minji chuckled, watching as the two left. 

"Boo!"

"I said I can shop myself. What are you guys doing here?" Jeonghan furrowed his eyebrows, disheartening his two friends that attempted to scare him but failed to do so.

"We wanted to help. What if you buy the wrong things?" Joshua grinned, crossing his arms as he lifted his head tall compared to the other male. 

"Yeah, exactly. We're your best friends, we'll know everything perfect for you." Seungcheol added, also crossing his arms. 

"I'm not even buying for myself." The Yoon tsk-ed, shaking his head as he continued to look around the flower shop, scanning by the unique and large boxes of bouquets and plants. 

The three began to look around the smaller shop in the large mall, darting their eyes across each and every set of flowers, consistently recommending their opinions to their friend that was rather focused and serious. 

Hey, she loves sweets. This is perfect. Jeonghan smirked to himself, picking up the bouquet of an assortment of dry flowers that had a few pieces of decorated lollipops and candies sticking from it. 

After purchasing a set of flowers, the trio moved onto the main part of 'their' shopping trip, the jewellery store. After entering through the automatic sliding doors, they were introduced to such a quiet atmosphere filled with a luxurious ambience. 

"Gosh, this place is expensive." The Hong muttered under his breath, but his speech was loud enough to the point that his friends could hear.

"Shua, are you broke or what?" Jeonghan deadpanned, arms crossed over his loose t-shirt, his tongue sticking out slightly as a habit while walking against the clean, blue carpet. 

"No- but it's like, expensive expensive." Seungcheol gaped when he saw the price. It was probably a bit too over the budget, way over the average price for an engagement ring. Nonetheless, Jeonghan was rich so he probably didn't have a problem with the cost. 

The Yoon chuckled at his friend's expression, "If you love someone, you wouldn't mind to spend all your money on them."

"So, you love her." The two teased him at the same time. The other scoffed in response, rolling his eyes as he continued to examine the place. 

Jeonghan paused in his steps, making the two friends following from behind bump into him. I think I found the perfect one. He believed, eyes boring into a particular piece of silver jewellery while his friends continued laughing at the small accident. The male was too concentrated on the subject to realise what was going on behind him. 

Oh my god this is so fucking cute I love this chapter