05

POPULAR: 05

Just like every other day, Minji took notes while listening to the informative words of her professor

Just like every other day, Minji took notes while listening to the informative words of her professor. Occasionally, she would look up to see the screen or the physical examples shown by the professor.

"What are your plans after school?" Changmin asked in a whisper, fiddling with the pen in his hands.

"I have another class." She responded before shush-ing him off.

Changmin and Minji were best friends since their first junior year of high school. The Cho is rather introverted but loud once you get to know him. Minji never really had true friends that didn't care about her social status while in her childhood - or even in her puberty years, all the girls befriended her for fame and all the guys confessed to her for fame.

Changmin had short, short black hair. His face was small and he had sharp eyes that made him appear intimidating but his sweet smile contradicted that. He was in a pair of blue jeans and a

Minji pushed Changmin away at first, but began to feel feelings for him after realising that he genuinely wanted to talk to her, not use her. She barely ever met anyone like him, surprised at the fact that he was so humble.

However, the feelings for him didn't last long after they actually became friends. She knew he only had good intentions and not to date her.

Of course, many people assumed that they were dating since they were always together during school but they didn't care, finding comfort in each other.

Several minutes passed by with Minji's hands working fast against the lined paper. At the sound of her best friend's bag shuffling, she knew it was time to pack up.

Once the professor dismissed all the students, Changmin decided to walk Minji to class before heading to a meeting with his friends.

They decided to take a new route, since Minji didn't want to go to class just yet, finding a long way.

There were a few places in the school that the two haven't visited before, which was this specific hallway that connected two buildings. While in the contemporary hallway, the Choi noticed a random group of girls that blocked their way out.

"Ugh, now we have to go the other way." The Choi complained, referring to the small crowd at the large door.

"We don't have to. Let's just squeeze through." Changmin recommended, taking a peek of who or what the girls were surrounding. "Oh, it's Yoon Jeonghan."

"Who?"

"Yoon Jeonghan. Don't you know him? He's the son of the CEO of Carat Estates. Your dad is literally like him, how don't you know?" The Cho deadpanned.

"Oh..." Now, she recognised him. The stupid male that barged in her room yesterday. The one she thought was good-looking but had an overly egoistic personality, just like her. She couldn't believe he had so many people drooling over him. "What's so good about that ass?" She mumbled.