04

ANALOGUS: 04

"Shit, what the fuck?" It slipped out of her mouth, surprised at the male that stood relaxed at her door

"Shit, what the fuck?" It slipped out of her mouth, surprised at the male that stood relaxed at her door. She watched as he scanned her room.

"What?"

"Get out." Minji demanded, however, he didn't care at all. She rolled her eyes at him, walking closer to his clothed figure.

"Geez princess, I only put one foot into your room." Jeonghan lifted his hands in the air as if he was being interrogated, a smirk etching on his masculine face as he looked down at the shorter female.

"Ew, shut up. Well, take the foot back." She raised one of her hands in instinct, as if she was going to hit the other male. He chuckled at her habits, finding them interesting and intriguing.

His eyes drifted across her face, "What was the 'crushing-my-foot' for?" He crossed his arms again, provoking her by fully stepping into her room. He noticed how modern and neat her room was - well, of course. It got cleaned everyday.

"For staring. It's irritating." Minji responded, still on the look for her phone and gradually ignoring the Yoon's presence in her room.

"Well, I can't help but stare at a beautiful princess." The Yoon smirked, along with an unnoticeable wink due to the female that was way too focused on her treasure hunt.

In response, she scoffed. "Thanks. But it's such a disappointment to hear it coming from your mouth." She looked up at him.

"Geez, why do you hate me so much?" Jeonghan asked in a offended tone, eyes following the female that was scattered across her own luxurious room.

"Look at you, don't you hate me more?"

"Correct. I do." He smiled, making Minji roll her eyes at him.

"Okay. So, get out." She repeated, pushing the towering male out of her room until he stumbled back into the modern corridors. With a fake smile, she closed the door on him. "What a bitch." She mumbled.

"What a bitch." Jeonghan whispered as soon as the door was shut on him, now trudging back to the dining room where the rest of them were.

Returning back to their new house, the Yoon family explored as the workers exited and entered with new boxes of fresh furniture.

Jeonghan and his older sister, Yoon Junghwa, visited the top floor where all the bedrooms were, watching as the workers filled in their rooms with the desired furniture and layout. Jeonghan's room was quite dark, using indirect lights on all sorts of the pieces. It appeared similar to his old room, similar color palette and design.

On the other hand, Junghwa's room was much more brighter and cleaner. It consisted of pops of neutral colours and numerous fancy patterns.

In around an hour, all the rooms and bathrooms on the upper floor were completed, the last room being the living room on the lower ground.

The male Yoon examined his own place, feeling the indifference between his old and new one. He took a seat on his bed, glancing out the tall, glass window that exposed the backyard; including the pool and barbecue area.

Night had already rose upon the family and the workers began to leave in their moving or delivery trucks.

"Junghwa, Jeonghan. How do you like it?" Their mother, Kang Bora, inquired, her sweet and gentle tone lingering in the atmosphere of the study room.

"I love it. It feels much more modern than our old one." Junghwa replied, sliding her finger across the fresh, clean wooden desk.

Yoon Junghwa may seem cold to others, but in reality, she had one of the most considerable and caring hearts ever, from her family's point of view. She had straight, natural and black hair that was usually tied up in a slick-back ponytail. She was a few centimetres taller than her mother and had a slim figure.

Good genes must have run in the family. Both their parents had clear skin, barely any signs of ageing. Jeonghan was known to be one of the most attractive man in both high school and college, plus, he was always complimented when meeting new colleagues.

"That's good to hear. Sweetie, what about you?" Their mother asked, facing the younger male.

"I like it." Jeonghan replied blankly, nodding in agreement with his sister.

"Why don't you invite your friends here this week? I also want to catch up with Dokyeom's dad." Their father suggested, receiving a 'Sure' from his son.

"Alright, go shower and wash up. Let's enjoy our first night here." The elder female smiled, pushing the two away back upstairs.

Jeonghan returned to his room, laying his back onto the crisp sheets of his mattress, eyes boring into the ceiling.

The house felt quiet without the maids or any of the cleaners. It was announced that they'll return by tomorrow but it made such a distinction between his daily routines. Not like the housemaids were very loud, but their lacking presence was quite obvious to the male that spent his whole life with them roaming around.

He knew his sister was going to take their shared bathroom first, so he decided to take a break.

I wanna live in their houses