Kenny was tired. He was tired of being hurt, he was tired of hurting other people, and he was tired of trying to make them understand. Between the look on Kyle's face, and Butters' betrayal, Kenny couldn't take it anymore. He stumbled back into the living room, and reached under the couch to pull out his pistol. Kyle was running through the back door, in what seemed like slow motion, as he noticed what he was doing; Kenny simply closed his eyes, lifted the barrel to his head and pulled the trigger.

Good night.

**

This time was different. He didn't see anything after the bullet went through his brain, only darkness surrounding him while he floated in nothingness. Kenny was content with this though, appreciating the peace of truly alone, and dead. It had been a long time since he killed himself, and although he generally wasn't suicidal, he found himself not upset by the prospect that this could be permanent.

It couldn't be that easy for Kenny unfortunately. His vision was blinded by a bright, white light, his hands attempting to block it from overtaking him, only for him to be pulled by the wrists to somewhere else. He was on his feet suddenly, falling against a metal table behind him. Squinting at the LED lights above, Kenny's ears tuned into the noise around him, and he realized that he was in a place he did not want to be.

He was in the visitation center of the Park County Prison. Alone in a small room with multiple tables, Kenny was confused how he ended up in such a secure area. Before he could question things further, a tall man entered the room, dressed in a security guard uniform. Motioning for Kenny to follow him, he complied with curiosity. This had happened once before a couple of years ago, but at the time it seemed like a fluke caused by a child being afraid to survive on their own in the world. Now that he was here again, Kenny was starting to consider whether his mental state affected how he came back.

The guard stopped at a doorway silently, pointing into the room when Kenny only looked at him, still confused from what was going on. Once he entered the area, his eyes landed on his mother, awaiting him on the other side of the glass. It had been years since he had seen her at this point, he hadn't bothered to see her after the last visit they had where she managed to blame him for everything. She didn't look good though, Kenny noted, the bags under her eyes darker than before, and she seemed to have lost too much weight, her collarbones poking through the fabric of her jumper.

She was just as shocked to see Kenny, her dead eyes sparking for a moment. He didn't know whether he should bother talking to her, but the fact that she had come to see him, Kenny sat down on the metal stool and picked up the phone. She immediately picked up the phone too, tears starting to well up in her eyes.

"Kenny," She whispered as she placed a hand on the glass, her skin almost the same color as the blinding lights. "What are you doing here?"

It was a good question for reasons she didn't understand. They never had a good relationship, Carol only seemingly cared about Kenny when he died; with all of this in mind, he was at least comforted by the fact that she couldn't possibly be disappointed in him. "I don't know.. I had a really bad day. I woke up here."

As the one who had given birth to him, and buried him, countless times, Carol knew what that meant. They had never outwardly talked about it, but Kenny thought it always made sense that his Mother would know - he was right to assume. She was still quiet though, picking at her nails as she looked at the other inmates in visitation around them.

"How are Karen and Kevin?" She finally said, biting at her thumbnail.

He rolled his eyes at her avoidance. "They're good." Kenny sighed as he ran a hand through his hair as he realized that he could ask her anything he wanted. "Why is the Irish Mob in South Park?"