The Trickster - Shadow of Lust

Request by AngryOrbs
Yandere Trickster
Very zesty content,  you have been warned

Leave a comment here for the community discord link

Having a crazy kpop boyfriend?  Not too bad to be honest.   He's absolutely adorable,  handsome,  sweet,  but he also has an extremely sexy side to him.   I ain't complaining.

I stretch and pop my limbs after another trial of running and being a diversion,  winning and escaping Freddy Kruger.
His whole dream state thing is a pain in the neck.
"My little Dove!"
Strong arms encased me from behind in an embrace as my boyfriend peppered kissed on my exposed neck.    The smell of swamp fumes filled my nose,  so he must've just come from a round as well.    I tilted my head to give him more took as I ran my fingers through his newly dyed blue hair.
"Haaaa~"  he let out a satisfied sigh as he buried his nose into my neck.
"Must've been a long trial huh."
"You have no idea my little dove,  Ace was a dickhead as always.  One that never-"
"Ok ok,  I got it Jiwoon."
He let out a little moan and kissed my cheek.
"I love it when you say name~."
He just about sang that sentence,  lightly squeezing me closer to him.

"Hey,  stop.  We're in a trial."
My cheeks were flushed as Jiwoon had me up against a secluded wall.
"It doesn't sound like you want me to stop."
He giggled,  sending a pleasing sensation through my lower region.    He lightly nibbled my ear as his hand slowly moved down my body.   The sound of floorboards creaking outside of the room we were in drew his attention away from kissing me.
With one hand pinned to the wall next to me he used his other hand to grab one of his beautiful knives.   "Hmm~  Seems we have an eavesdropper.   I'll be right back my little dove."   One final sensual kiss and a quick moment of gazing into my eyes before he left the room,  giggling as he went.

I bet ya it was Ace.  He always tries to ruin the moment.  Try as he might to get dirt on us,  it's useless.   Every survivor knows about Jiwoon and I,  or The Trickster as the know him,  and are fine with it as long as he treats me well.  Kinda interesting since he'd probably murder them over and over again with pure blood lust to appease me.   That and he kind of has to since we are all in this sick and twisted game.
The scream I heard not too far away confirmed my suspicions.

First hit:  he screamed
Second hit:  he's down
Third:  he let out his signature hooked scream

I had stayed put the entire time,  waiting for Jiwoon to return.   When he did he had blood splatters on his blue jacket,  if you didn't know what it actually was it could be taken as red paint.   I wiped off the small drop of blood that was on his cheek,  letting out a gasp as he pinned and kissed me again.
"Be ready for a long night my love,  because I won't let you sleep till morning."  
His love crazed look had my legs weak as I hung on to him,  with my arms around his neck to hold me up.    It's not our first time,  but somehow he always knows how to do me right.    "Oh I'm ready for it." 
"Mmm good~   I'll see you soon my little dove."   
He dragged one of his knives across my cheek and down to my stomach.
He sucked and nipped at my neck,  distracting me from the would be pain of the knife being driven into my gut.
What came out of my mouth was a mix of a soft scream and moan.   It hurt,  but felt so good at the same time.

"Fuck you sound so glorious,  I might just cum if you continue."
His groan was combined with a lustful whine of pleasure and delight before he Mori'ed me with lovesick admiration and desire.
"Oh yes my little dove,  sing for me~"
His golden eyes gazed at my limp form as he licked the blood dripping knife,  his cheeks dusted red and his pants very tight from his hard on.    "Mmhmhph~   I can't wait for you to writhe in ecstasy under me,  I'm already hard and dripping at the thought."
He giggled and stood up,  licking his knife again.

HAWT DAYUM THAT WAS WOOWEE.
Man that was hawt ngl.
Enjoy 😁

----

03/21/24

Bro I wrote this November 27th 2023
But Gaw Dayum that's some spicy stuff.