Huntress ~ Holiday Special

Huntress x Male reader
Huntress pov

My gift

It is Christmas.
I don't typically celebrate this holiday, but, my favorite survivor does. So I'll make a compensation. I want to give my lover something, I don't know what I can give him. Y/n is so simple yet completed, one of the things I love about him. He is a sweet little pup/kitten, I want his gift to be one he hold dear to him.

He is a soft person, so one of my axes or animal skulls won't do. I could try and carve something? This is hard. I looked at the lights decorating the camp in hopes of an idea. How do they do it every year? What else do these people do for Christmas?

As I sat there at a loss for a gift, the kpop pretty boy sat next to me and looked at my mask, smiling.
"You seem to be spacing out, are you thinking of something? Could I by any chance help?" He asked me. Maybe he could be of some help to me.
I looked him over, and nodded. "I need a gift for him." He knew exactly who I meant, "ah, thought so. How can I be of service?"
"Uuhm, carving?" I started second guess myself. I put my head in my hands, sighing. "I don't know."

"I don't think you need to worry much about what you get him, he'd love anything you give him." I look at him,
"I want it to be perfect." He hummed, "and it will be, to him of course."
A soft smile graced my lips.
"What do you want to make him?"
I thought about his question and grinned when I had an idea.
"A puppy/kitty carved necklace!"
The Trickster chuckled and clapped his hands. "Fabulous Idea!"
"And...... I nice dinner." I blushed at the thought. "Wonderful! Don't worry about the dinner, I'll take care of that." He announced happily as he stood up. "Are you willing to wear a dress?" My eyebrows rose, am I willing to go that far?.... Yes
I nodded. "Perfect, leave it to me Anna noona." I hummed as he left.

With a new found confidence, I picked up my axe and went into the forest to find the perfect branch to carve.

Carving took longer then desired.
After 4 hours I finally finished. I am quite pleased with my handy work, I hope y/n is too.

(This is the general form of the necklace you get, wolf/cat. Your choice.)

Cat

Cat

Wolf

Wolf

I put the finished necklace in a pretty box The Trickster gave me two hours ago. The said man walked over as I closed the box. He was holding a dress in his arms as well as shoes that match.

"Come Anna, it's time to wash up, get dressed and go to dinner!" I stood from the log I was sitting on and follow him to the lake. "Don't worry Anna, I shall patrol the area so that no one will see you. A towel is right here." He carefully place the towel, along with the dress, on a stump he dusted off. The shoes were place just beside it. I made my "bath" relatively quick but effective, the soap given to me smelled of pine and lavender. When I stepped out of the water I quickly dried and dressed myself.

(With green heels)

(With green heels)

The dress fit perfectly with my strong build, and complemented the soap I used. I hope this works.
"Ok little man, I'm ready."
The Trickster came running in my direction and gawked, "Stunning!" He sat me down and pulled out some face powder. "How did you get that?" "The make up? The same source as your dress and heels. By offerings~ now hold still."
He started to paint my face with this powder called "make up". He even used some sort of air gun to blow my hair dry, just to comb it out? Not to mention the candle like stick he gently rubbed on my lips. " Ok, now do this." He instructed and rubbed his lips together, which I copied.

He gave me a mirror, and what I saw stunned me. I was beautiful! "Now, for your dinner with y/n!" He said and started to lead me to where dinner will be.

Fairy lights wrapped around trees, that also connect to a fabric tarp that created a small haven of beauty. Under the fabric canopy was a formal dining set up, a vase with flowers sat in the middle of the table.

"I'll go get Y/n, stay here." He skipped away to find my lover. I just stood there and continued to look at everything. It was breathtaking. Is this what Christmas is? If it is, I would not hesitate to celebrate it more. But only with him, my n/n.

A few minutes later, I heard the voice I have been waiting to hear all day. The soft angelic voice of y/n.

"Anna?"

I slowly turned to see y/n in a green velvet suit and crimson red bowtie.

"You look absolutely beautiful this evening." He said, blushing as he took my hands in his. He wasn't as tall as me, but he was tall enough that I would just need to lean over to kiss him. Red flushed my cheeks as I smiled, "And you look very handsome."

We both simply enjoyed out meal the entire time, having conversations through the meal. When we finished, I pushed the box over to him. "I don't usually celebrate Christmas, but I thought I'd try this year."  I watched as he opened the box. He smiled and put on the necklace, "I love it, thank you Anna." He said softly, melting my heart. He got up and gestured for me to follow by holding his hand out. "Your gift is a bit to heavy to carry around. So, I had it sent to your cabin in the Red Forest realm." And as he said that we were transported to my cabin.

There was a big present in front for the hearth. Y/n brought me over to it, "go ahead, open it." His smile made the room even brighter. I opened the box to see a clean deer skin rug, my heart raced just by looking at it. "A deer skin rug." I smiled at him and pulled him into my embrace. "Merry Christmas Anna." "Merry Christmas
y/n"

And with the end of Anna's first Christmas, the two kissed with so much love of each other.

Note: I think this one was cute. Let me know what you think, I love hearing feed back! Also, this book is almost over. I'll take four more requests and two of my own
Till next part, see you later my JellyBeans💜

*update*   06/20/23

Definitely not done here.   I got more stuff on the way,   for more fun and information check out my discord server.  Link in Bio💗