Legion (Frank) -Freaky Frenzy

A Yandere Frank x reader
Frank pov
Mature language and very dark scenes
This may be short
Enjoy

I sharpened my knife as I sat with Suzie, Julie and Joey. There was a survivor I've had my eye on and I did not like Ace's advances on her.
Y/n l/n, an angel in this god forsaken place, the light in my dark soul. I will do anything for her to be mine.

Anything

My thoughts clouded my mind, so I couldn't hear Julie when she called my name. Joey tapped my shoulder to get my attention, "hmm?" I stopped my hands and looked up. "What's gotten in to you lately Frank? You've been spacing out a lot recently."
"I don't know" I lied, "I just have been feeling strange. I can't place my finger on why though." I lied again.
"Is it your nightmares Frank?" Suzie asked,
"No, those stopped months ago." The same exact time I laid eyes on y/n.
"Well, I hope this doesn't distract you from the trials." Julie said, looking at the other killers. "It won't." That wasn't a lie.

"I'm going on a walk to clear my head." I walked off into the forest area, just mindlessly wandering around. I came across a massive lake, I don't remember ever seeing this. Is it new? Maybe. I sit at the edge of the water and dragged my knife through the water. I started plotting, how am I going to make Ace's life a living hell here? It has to be in ways that the Entity won't disagree with. I have some ideas on how to torture him, painful ones. Jiwoon would have loved to be there and record Ace's screams. When that time comes, I'll make Ace wish he was eternally dead.

I decided to go secretly check on my beloved princess, so I walked to the survivor camp. So far so good, no Ace in sight. My princess is so close, just a few steps and I could reach out and caress her luscious hair. But I can't blow my cover now, I must wait for the right time. Her beautiful face glowed in the light of the fire, it's getting hard to control myself. My admiring was cut short when Ace sat next to her and started to flirt, what really made my blood boil was that
y/n was very uncomfortable. I found a stick and purposely broke it to get their attention, Ace had the nerve to tell MY princess that HE'D make sure she was safe. THE AUDACITY! A growl escaped my chest as a warning for him to back off, which he did, leaving to his tent. Finally that pig is gone, for now. Just wait till I get my hands on him.

Y/n look almost directly at me, sending my heart to race faster than my Feral frenzy. "Who's there?" Her angelic voice filled my ears with a beautiful sound. I ripped a piece of bark from a nearby tree and started to carve my answer

"A protector, survivor or not"

I slid it to her in anticipation, eager for her response. "A protector, survivor or not" she read my carving out loud, filling me with pride. I carved on the spot the bark used to be.

"Y/n is protected"

After I finished I left, knowing she would be curious.

I got back to the killer camp and sat down, pleased with myself. Just in time too, I'm up for trial.

~~~~~~~~~

Ormond, home sweet killing lodge. Now, to find Ace and eliminate him, painfully and agonizingly slow.

I search for the bastard, passing two other survivors.

I found him on a generator, once again flirting with y/n. But he went too far.

"I'd rather have sex with you than anyone else in this entire realm"

He was talking about having sex with y/n and making her uncomfortable?! He is dead meat!

"What position are-"

All I saw was red

"YOUR DEAD YOU MOTHER F*CKER!"
Before he finished his sentence I pounced on him and plunged my knife into his shoulder. I dragged him away from a shocked y/n, she doesn't need to see this.

I hung Ace on a hook and took him off, repeating the process five times. I then took him to the second floor of the lodge and hung him on a jutting out plank of wood. I took my knife and ran it along his cheek, "I never want to hear you speak of sexual desire to y/n ever again. And to make sure you obey me I will break you till you have my command drilled into that repulsive, miniscule mind of yours." I pulled his hair making him look at me. "The same goes of any flirtatious behavior. You are going to hang here for the rest of the round, until you bleed out."

I let go of his hair and hit his shoulder with the butt if my knife pretty hard. I then left to find y/n, once I found her all the generators were fixed.
"Y/l, " her name on my tongue was as sweet as honey. She turned around when I called her name, "you shouldn't have to worry about Ace anymore. I took care of him. " she looked at me, "what did you do?" "Teach him a lesson he should never forget."

~~~~~~~~~

I still torture Ace, and anyone who dare court Y/n, especially is they Sex talk her.

Note: how did I do portraying a Yandere?